The new Moto X smartphone will reportedly feature voice activation for Google Now, visual lock screen updates, and the ability to activate the handset's camera with a double-shake. That's according to a leaked video that recently surfaced online, pur...
Apps that provide turn-by-turn navigation on Windows Phone are at a premium, literally, as virtually all require either an up-front payment or a subscription. Nokia's Here Drive+ app is set to change all that.
Another Android phone maker is bundling a phone-finder and remote data wipe service instead of waiting for a universal solution from Google.
Motorola sparked more questions than answers this week when it hyped the upcoming Moto X as "the first smartphone you can design yourself" in a full-page newspaper ad previewed by Ad Age.
Huawei generated some buzz Tuesday with the announcement of the Ascend P6, which the company bills as the world's thinnest smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy users will soon get supersized bragging rights to go with their supersized displays. They'll be given the opportunity to get their ears on Jay-Z's new album Magna Carta Holy Grail before it's released to the general public. And they'll...
Samsung's Galaxy S4 was only introduced in March and the company has already rolled out Mini and Active variants of its flagship smartphone. Not content with just three basic models, Samsung plans on rolling out a speedier version of the Galaxy S4 in...
The first love child resulting from Google's Motorola acquisition will be named Moto X and will be almost entirely made in the United States, going on sale by the end of the summer. It will also use sensors to be made aware of its environment and alt...
Samsung's army of Android phones just got a new recruit with the Galaxy S4 Mini, a watered-down version of its bigger, badder brother. The mid-range Mini doesn't depart from Samsung's tradition of milking its flagships with variations on the same the...
How many hardware tricks can Samsung possibly have hidden up its metaphorical sleeve? After already debuting the Galaxy S4, Mega, Core, Win, and Galaxy Tab 3 in the early months of the year, Samsung has at least two more devices to launch this summer...
The HTC First, also known as "the Facebook phone" thanks to its Facebook Home integration, is looking more and more like a flop.
Australian Android fans won't be able to enjoy the pure Google experience on Samsung's Galaxy S4 smartphone - at least not yet.
Japanese manufacturer NEC recently introduced a gender-specific mobile phone that will go on sale at the end of June. The Medias X 06E, which is available in either white or pink and comes with an attached light pendant, is being promoted for both it...
Microsoft's Windows Phone may be struggling to gain a foothold in the US, but the software giant and Nokia are starting to see results on a global scale: Windows Phone was the third-most popular mobile smartphone operating system worldwide between Ja...
If you can't beat 'em, develop for 'em. BlackBerry will bring its popular BlackBerry Messenger software to both iOS and Android devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Tips and apps to improve your sales
- Why technology is so scary for three-quarters of Aussie businesses
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Facebook denies bias in Trending Topics, but promises changes nevertheless
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCProgram CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160511/P/043Asia
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCCloud Specialist | CHEF | 3mth ContractVIC