Last night in New York, LG unveiled their new monster LG Optimus G Pro. The 5.5-inch monster with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD IPS display will be launching on AT&T on May 10 and will be available for $199, with pre-orders will begin May 3.
A report recently published by Yankee Group concludes that, because iPhone customers are considerably more loyal than Android device buyers, Apple will beat its largest competitor in market share by 2015--and that the advantage will benefit the iPad ...
Nokia offers a wide array of Windows Phone 8 handsets to woo smartphone users, from the fully-loaded Lumia 920 flagship phone to the budget-friendly Lumia 620, and every one sports a colorful, elegant exterior. But for all its efforts, Nokia devices ...
BlackBerry is mad as hell and it's not going to take it anymore. The smartphone maker came out swinging Friday, one day after several market analyst reports said the company's first BlackBerry 10 handset, the touch-centric Z10, is not selling well in...
Just when you thought phablets couldn't get any bigger, Samsung has super-sized... no make that Mega-sized its Galaxy lineup with two more devices that straddle the line between smartphones and tablets.
Smartphone connoisseurs may be anticipating the upcoming release of the HTC One, but the rest of the world can't stop talking about another HTC phone due out Friday, the First.
Blackberry will have to work harder to get the word out about its new Blackberry 10 operating system and smartphones, if a research firm's findings are any indicator.
Samsung has announced the Samsung Galaxy Win, which appears to be a slightly wimpier Galaxy S3 for the midrange consumer.
Is the HTC One a smartphone that takes pictures or a camera that makes phone calls? That question may sound facetious, but there's the buzz around the upcoming HTC One and its newfangled UltraPixel camera--which will land in consumer hands on April 1...
It's a big month for HTC. As the phone manufacturer gets set to unveil their rumored Facebook Phone (or at least unveil their role as the initial handset for a mobile Facebook OS), they are also readying the launch of the newest incarnation of their ...
The long-rumored Facebook phone might be real after all. This coming Thursday, Facebook will hold a press event where it's expected to announce a smartphone running a forked version of Android--one built entirely around the social network's suite of ...
Today Android and iOS dominate the smartphone market, combining to provide the operating systems for more than 95 percent of smartphones. Still, not everyone is a fan of the Apple-Google mobile universe.
Google adds more functionality to the Android notifications bar with a new Gmail for Android app that lets you archive and reply to messages with one tap.
Samsung, which knows a thing or two about patent infringement cases, is poking fun at Super Bowl trademark rules in a new commercial that promotes its Galaxy smartphones.
Microsoft has released the software development kit for Windows Phone 7.8, and the company is expected to roll out the update to users at the end of January.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany
- Shopping goes high tech and hassle-free with new Intel technology
- Raspberry Pi's new computer for industrial applications goes on sale
- Social networks let the rich buy influence
- 5G spectrum squatting case ends in $100M FCC fine
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- CCSenior Transition and Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- TPService Deliver ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPSAP Implementation Manager - Finance System ProjectQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTService Delivery Manager - EnterpriseACT
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA