Last night in New York, LG unveiled their new monster LG Optimus G Pro. The 5.5-inch monster with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD IPS display will be launching on AT&T on May 10 and will be available for $199, with pre-orders will begin May 3.
A report recently published by Yankee Group concludes that, because iPhone customers are considerably more loyal than Android device buyers, Apple will beat its largest competitor in market share by 2015--and that the advantage will benefit the iPad ...
Nokia offers a wide array of Windows Phone 8 handsets to woo smartphone users, from the fully-loaded Lumia 920 flagship phone to the budget-friendly Lumia 620, and every one sports a colorful, elegant exterior. But for all its efforts, Nokia devices ...
BlackBerry is mad as hell and it's not going to take it anymore. The smartphone maker came out swinging Friday, one day after several market analyst reports said the company's first BlackBerry 10 handset, the touch-centric Z10, is not selling well in...
Just when you thought phablets couldn't get any bigger, Samsung has super-sized... no make that Mega-sized its Galaxy lineup with two more devices that straddle the line between smartphones and tablets.
Smartphone connoisseurs may be anticipating the upcoming release of the HTC One, but the rest of the world can't stop talking about another HTC phone due out Friday, the First.
Blackberry will have to work harder to get the word out about its new Blackberry 10 operating system and smartphones, if a research firm's findings are any indicator.
Samsung has announced the Samsung Galaxy Win, which appears to be a slightly wimpier Galaxy S3 for the midrange consumer.
Is the HTC One a smartphone that takes pictures or a camera that makes phone calls? That question may sound facetious, but there's the buzz around the upcoming HTC One and its newfangled UltraPixel camera--which will land in consumer hands on April 1...
It's a big month for HTC. As the phone manufacturer gets set to unveil their rumored Facebook Phone (or at least unveil their role as the initial handset for a mobile Facebook OS), they are also readying the launch of the newest incarnation of their ...
The long-rumored Facebook phone might be real after all. This coming Thursday, Facebook will hold a press event where it's expected to announce a smartphone running a forked version of Android--one built entirely around the social network's suite of ...
Today Android and iOS dominate the smartphone market, combining to provide the operating systems for more than 95 percent of smartphones. Still, not everyone is a fan of the Apple-Google mobile universe.
Google adds more functionality to the Android notifications bar with a new Gmail for Android app that lets you archive and reply to messages with one tap.
Samsung, which knows a thing or two about patent infringement cases, is poking fun at Super Bowl trademark rules in a new commercial that promotes its Galaxy smartphones.
Microsoft has released the software development kit for Windows Phone 7.8, and the company is expected to roll out the update to users at the end of January.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm agrees to buy NXP for over $37 billion
- Privacy group shoots legal arrow at Privacy Shield
- Samsung's smartphone share hit by Note7 debacle, stiff competition
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCProject Reporting Officer - Tabelau exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- TPSAP Project ManagerSA
- TPSalesforce DeveloperQLD
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- TPEDRMS Project ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD