Apple yesterday yanked the popular Camera+ iPhone app from the App Store, apparently in a dispute over a violation of the company's developer agreements.
The Samsung Epic 4G will debut Aug. 31 for $250 after rebate and with a Sprint Nextel two-year agreement, the carrier announced today.
Smartphones are on the verge of becoming more powerful, with chip makers readying dual-core chips that could accelerate multimedia and application performance on handheld devices.
The company's PSP Go hardware iteration may not have won many fans over, but Sony's Ericsson division is reportedly creating a cell phone that will utilize many of the platform's strengths to create a new mobile gaming device that the upcoming iterat...
The Samsung Epic, an Android 2.1 smartphone with a physical slideout keyboard that will run on Sprint's WiMax 4G network, could ship by Aug. 21, based on various reports citing unnamed sources.
Adobe is latching on to the launch of Motorola's Droid 2, reminding the world that Flash 10.1 is here to make the iPhone look silly.
Don't ask Matt Carter, president of 4G at Sprint Nextel, about LTE, a competing wireless technology. He wants to focus on Sprint's use of WiMax for 4G wireless networks.
Amazon.com is reportedly considering building prototypes of gadgets other than its Kindle e-reader. But one analyst questioned the value of such devices unless they can be tied to Amazon-provided services and content.
Apple today patched the two vulnerabilities used to jailbreak Apple's newest iOS 4 operating system, bugs that security researchers warned could be used to hijack iPhones , iPod Touches or iPads.
After delays, Dell will start to ship the highly anticipated Streak mobile Internet device to customers in the U.S. this week.
Surprising no one, Motorola will swap the original Droid phone with the Droid 2 on Thursday, when it launches on Verizon Wireless.
Skype is worried about whether the iPhone and other Apple products will undermine its VoIP services and is also insecure about whether it can achieve service levels good enough to lure business customers, according to the company's filing with the U....
With Mark Hurd's sudden resignation, Hewlett-Packard Co. has a golden opportunity to hire a CEO with business savvy in mobile, wireless and smartphone areas, helping give the mature technology behemoth a needed and vital strategic direction.
Apple's new iPad casts a "halo" over the older iPhone, with owners of the tablet about twice as likely to want the company's smartphone as consumers who own neither, a Nielsen analyst said today.
Research in Motion is getting a tough lesson in geopolitics.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Valve launches SteamVR support for Linux, opens the door for more SteamVR hardware
- Samsung's Monitorless concept swaps your PC display for augmented sunglasses
- AMD Ryzen benchmark preview: Ryzen 7 outperforms Intel's best
- AMD's Ryzen launches March 2, outperforming Intel's Core i7 at a fraction of the price
- Microsoft pushes out critical Flash Player patches with one week delay
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectSA
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCData Analyst - SAS - Immediate Start RequiredNSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCProject Specialist l Large Media Capital Investment ProgramNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW