A privacy activist plans to ask for a judicial review of British prosecutors' decision not to bring a case against BT and the online advertising company Phorm for running secret trials of a system that monitored peoples' Internet use without their co...
After a more than two-year investigation, U.K. prosecutors will not bring a case against BT and an online advertising software company for running secret trials of software that monitored people's Web browsing without their consent.
Latest News Articles
- IoT inspires new components for energy, wireless
- Wolfram fortifies SystemModeler with more libraries
- State Department computer crash slows visa, passport applications worldwide
- Non-IBM Power8 servers, chips to appear early next year
- US Social Security Administration spent nearly $300M on IT project 'boondoggle,' lawmakers say
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 38% off $924
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »