A privacy activist plans to ask for a judicial review of British prosecutors' decision not to bring a case against BT and the online advertising company Phorm for running secret trials of a system that monitored peoples' Internet use without their co...
After a more than two-year investigation, U.K. prosecutors will not bring a case against BT and an online advertising software company for running secret trials of software that monitored people's Web browsing without their consent.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IBM Watson cooks up some new dishes
- Apple will keep pushing for a sales ban on Samsung products
- Facebook testing mobile searches for old posts
- Appeals court denies Oracle request to restore $1.3 billion judgment against SAP
- Boston's Bolt launches hardware companies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.