Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FT10 review: This budget waterproof camera is great for basic beach and travel use, but its image quality in poor light is mediocre
Canon PowerShot G12 review: A compact camera with manual features and good specs
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX9 review: This Sony digital camera takes great photographs, but has a few design flaws
Samsung WB600 review: This compact digital camera includes a 15x optical zoom
Samsung NX100 review: A good quality interchangeable lens camera, but we like the NX10 better
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 is a stellar camera for manual shooters
Fujifilm's FinePix F300EXR camera has a 15x optical zoom lens
Canon EOS 60D review: This digital SLR camera is perfect for anyone who's got more than just a passing fancy for photography
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-WX5 review: A compact Sony camera with a great image sensor and the ability to shoot 3D photos
Nikon COOLPIX S1100pj: Show off with this 14.1-megapixel Nikon compact camera, which has a built-in projector
The Sigma SD15 is a digital SLR to take on the Canons and the Nikons, with Sigma's proprietary Foveon sensor technology
Panasonic LUMIX G10 review: A Micro Four Thirds camera that takes great pictures, but could be better value
Kodak's EasyShare M580 snaps good pictures, but it offers ho-hum features
Canon PowerShot S95 review: small and packed with manual features
Olympus E-5 hands-on review: We get our hands on Olympus' latest digital SLR camera
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Information Management SMENSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTJava DevelopersWA
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCTechnical Security LeadVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- CCSuperannuation Fund AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Project AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC