First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX9 review: This Sony digital camera takes great photographs, but has a few design flaws
Samsung WB600 review: This compact digital camera includes a 15x optical zoom
Samsung NX100 review: A good quality interchangeable lens camera, but we like the NX10 better
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 is a stellar camera for manual shooters
Fujifilm's FinePix F300EXR camera has a 15x optical zoom lens
Canon EOS 60D review: This digital SLR camera is perfect for anyone who's got more than just a passing fancy for photography
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-WX5 review: A compact Sony camera with a great image sensor and the ability to shoot 3D photos
Nikon COOLPIX S1100pj: Show off with this 14.1-megapixel Nikon compact camera, which has a built-in projector
The Sigma SD15 is a digital SLR to take on the Canons and the Nikons, with Sigma's proprietary Foveon sensor technology
Panasonic LUMIX G10 review: A Micro Four Thirds camera that takes great pictures, but could be better value
Kodak's EasyShare M580 snaps good pictures, but it offers ho-hum features
Canon PowerShot S95 review: small and packed with manual features
Olympus E-5 hands-on review: We get our hands on Olympus' latest digital SLR camera
A solidly constructed, easy to use, fast and overall awesome mega-zoom compact Ricoh camera
A touchscreen Panasonic compact camera that's fun to use
Latest News Articles
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Google has to face US privacy suit over new user data policy
- Apple hit with class action lawsuit for alleged labor rule violations
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 digital camera with 4K video shooting
- Seafaring robot shrugs off monster Typhoon Rammasun
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »