A solidly constructed, easy to use, fast and overall awesome mega-zoom compact Ricoh camera
A touchscreen Panasonic compact camera that's fun to use
Canon PowerShot A490 review: It won't win any design awards, but it takes great photos considering its price
A small and light Canon PowerShot digital camera that produces excellent image quality
We look at what Panasonic's new flagship compact digital camera will offer
This Micro Four Thirds digital camera addresses some of the problems of the original DMC-G1
Sony's DSLR-A390 captures clear and vibrant images, but doesn't feel good to use
FxCamera is an entertaining app; however, it cannot compete with similar photo apps that include more advanced filters and tools.
Polaroid's Two is a digital camera with a built-in printer, but it fails to capture the magic of the original instant cameras
Panasonic's LUMIX DMC-TZ10 is a travel camera with a big lens and a GPS receiver for geotagging
This compact Canon camera has a sharp, fast lens and good high ISO detail
FujiFilm's FinePix S1600 left a lot to be desired during our tests
An easy to use Samsung camera with manual features and an f/1.8 lens
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 improves workflow and editing Tools
Fujifilm's JZ500 is pocket-friendly but doesn't have the features or the performance to match higher-priced competitors.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Inside Intel's bold plan to personalize live 3D sports broadcasts
- Assange seeks to discuss his US extradition with the feds
- XCOM 2's eagerly anticipated Long War 2 total conversion mod released in Steam Workshop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerSA
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW