Samsung's WB650 pocket megazoom camera excels with photos, but disappoints with video
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V is a feature-filled pocket megazoom that takes excellent photos
The Leica X1 is a beautifully constructed hybrid digital camera with a great quality lens, but is it worth the hefty price tag?
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-G2 Micro Four Thirds camera is an update to the G1
This compact Canon camera delivers consistent results with no nasty surprises
Canon's flagship photo printer creates beautiful colour and greyscale A3 photo prints
The Cyber-shot DSC-TX5 is the first ruggedised Sony camera to hit the Australian market
Casio Exilim EX-G1 is tough, but its images may look rough
This no-frills Panasonic camera takes reasonable photos and can capture 720p high-definition movies
Sony has announced two new interchangeable-lens compact cameras that will turn heads due to their stylish designs and cool feature sets
A petite Canon digital camera with great image quality
The Samsung NX10 is the perfect option for users who want SLR-like performance in a compact size
Samsung's PL150 digital camera packs dual LCD screens and a 12.4-megapixel sensor
Panasonic LUMIX FT2 review: Whether you're a fan of the sand, surf or snow, Panasonic's ruggedised LUMIX DMC-FT2 digital camera can take all the shocks and splashes of your outdoor activities, offering vibrant photos, fun effects and HD video recording
A small Panasonic camera with a big 8x zoom and plenty of megapixels; it's great for travellers
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCQA OfficerACT