Panasonic's Lumix DMC-FP8 is solid and stylish but has some design quirks
An easy-to-use Nikon digital camera
CES 2010: Samsung takes aim at the DSLR and Micro Four-Thirds camera markets with the NX10
Despite the F70EXR's diminutive size, it manages to showcase a surprising number of advanced exposure controls
A compact digital camera with a massive 24x zoom
Dell's portable photo printer only costs $30
This rugged digital camera surprised us during our tests in dim lighting
Kodak's D830 digital photo frame will show pictures full-screen or create on-the-fly photo collages
Transcend's sleek, stylish PF730 digital photo frame
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-FZ35 lets you fine-tune photos and video
The Olympus Mju 7020 is a compact digital camera with a 7x optical zoom
Canon's entry-level A3 photo printer delivers great output but is expensive to run
This suite includes a photo organiser, a midlevel photo editing app, and video editing and DVD production tools, but doesn't excel at any of them.
An advanced digital camera that's suitable for users who can't afford a D-SLR
This compact digital camera has a good zoom lens and a novel Sweep Panorama mode
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Winner of the presidential debate? Twitter by a mile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC