Amazon's latest Prime perk lets the whole family pool their photos into a single, shared online storage space. And if you buy more stuff along the way, Amazon won't mind.
You may start seeing more frequent memories to help you capture all those small moments of a young child growing up.
Sending photos is much easier if you and the recipient are using Google's all-in-one image service.
Microsoft's OneDrive vs. Google Photos and iCloud: Price is one thing, but face recognition, search, caching, and albums are all key features for photo management.
The poor cropping interface was a sore spot in Google's otherwise great app.
Instagram cut ties with Twitter this week, which means your photos will no longer display properly. Here are two workarounds that ensure your Instagram tweets will post unaltered.
Can't find that one photo you're looking for? Google’s smart photo app can make it easy.
Photos gets a minor refresh, but it’s significant for finding people and other searching.
Let the games begin: We tested the Samsung Galaxy S7 against Apple's iPhone 6S to see which flagship device is the best overall smartphone camera.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPProcess Business AnalystVIC
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerWA
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC