Revenue in the IT segment of the world's smart electricity delivery industry is likely to have grown by 23 percent, to US$9.4 billion, in 2012, in support of smart grid deployments, according to a new study.
A new report has added further to the debate as to whether cloud computing is a greener approach to running data centres. A survey by Pike Research has indicated that the energy savings of cloud computing are "substantial".
Latest News Articles
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Exclusive: Google's Project Loon tests move to LTE band in Nevada
- Enterprise who? Google says little about Apps, business cloud services in Q1 report
- Samsung teams with GlobalFoundries on 3D chips
- World Tech Update: Google buys drone maker Titan Aerospace and NHK shows off 8K television
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 4 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.