As 2013 begins, the SaaS (software as a service) market is set to heat up even more, as well as potentially undergo a number of key shifts. Here's a look at a series of key SaaS vendors and trends to watch as the year unfolds.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's new Zo chatbot dodges politics, doesn't always make sense
- Privacy groups urge investigation of 'internet of toys'
- Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube will share terror content info
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
- How to password protect a PDF before sending it by email
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCMaximo Consultant - Asset ManagementVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- CCUAT TesterQLD
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceACT
- FTFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesACT
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundNSW
- CCUAT TesterQLD
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- FTChange ManagerSA
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW