Pirate Bay co-founder Peter Sunde is planning to run for the European Parliament in 2014.
The Pirate Bay has opened two new gateways to its internal network in order to shield its current Internet provider, the Swedish Pirate Party, which had been threatened with legal action if it did not stop providing Internet access to the torrent sea...
The Swedish Pirate Party faces a lawsuit if it does not stop providing Internet access to The Pirate Bay file-sharing site by next Tuesday.
Police in Germany have confiscated servers belonging to the Pirate Party as part of a criminal investigation.
The Australian wing of the libertarian digital rights group the Pirate Party has had to abandon its stated aim of contesting the imminent Federal Election due to election regulations.
Sweden's Pirate Party won 7.13 percent of the vote in elections earlier this month. Its campaign for the respect of privacy, the reform of copyright law and the abolition of the patent system earned it a seat in the European Parliament, and it may ye...
The Pirate Party, a party campaigning for online civil rights, has won at least one seat in the European Parliament, after obtaining 7.1 percent of the votes in elections in Sweden.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneNSW
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop/Laptop Deployment TechnicianNSW
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW