Apple CEO Tim Cook received compensation totalling US$4.17 million in 2012, down 98.9 percent on last year -- although his 2011 compensation of $378 million consisted mostly of a one-off stock grant, worth $376.2 million at the time.
A California class action lawsuit puts Apple at the center of a conspiracy involving Google, Adobe, Intel and others to keep employee wages down.
The U.S. Department of Justice is nearing a settlement with technology vendors including Apple, Google and others over an investigation of their hiring practices, according to a report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott on why Concur is worth $8.3 billion
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.