Decent quality sound for a reasonable price, but we still long for better bass
Plantronics' M100 Bluetooth headset has a comfy design and convenient touches
Plantronics Explorer 395 - a Bluetooth headset for everyday use
Fans of earhook-free headsets will appreciate the Discovery 975, which offers great-sounding calls at both ends of the line
RIG is the first console-centric headset from Plantronics since it partnered with Microsoft for the headset used with the original Xbox.
Plantronics has announced the Australian availability of its second generation BackBeat Go 2 wireless earbuds, with the device to go on sale from Sunday, 1 September.
A headset can do more than keep your hands on the wheel while you're on the phone. It can free you to take notes while talking with a client, sip coffee during a conference call or even doodle while waiting on hold. In other words, a headset today is...
At the CeBIT tech tradeshow in Sydney, Plantronics announced the release of its Savi Go and Savi Office communications headsets.
Plantronics today announced three new sets of gaming headphones: the GameCom 777, the GameCom 377 and the GameCom 367.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - Level 2NSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA
- CCSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- FTDesign Specialist - TelecomNSW