At CES 2011, Samsung unveiled over 40 new LED, LCD and plasma TVs. We've cherry-picked the coolest models and accessories and taken a closer look.
Last year was a great one for new television technology -- dozens of 3D TVs were released from big brands like Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Sony and Sharp, 200Hz and 400Hz frame rates became popular on sets that weren't too expensive, and we began to see ...
Christmas is always a great time to buy a TV, with low prices and a whole bunch of bonus gifts included with a lot of sales. We've put together a list of deals from the top TV brands. Whether you're interested in picking up a Samsung, a Sony, a Panas...
Ever since Pioneer stopped selling televisions in Australia, Panasonic has been hailed as one of the top producers of high quality plasma TVs. From low priced entry-level models to high end cinema-standard sets, and with screen sizes ranging from 42i...
The mainstream availability of 3D TV sets marks a big step forward towards bringing the cinema experience into living rooms. Two of the main players in the Australian 3D TV market are Panasonic with its VT20 plasma TVs and Samsung with the Series 7 L...
We've rounded up some great TVs for watching the sporting action at the Winter Olympics.
There have been some interesting changes in the plasma television market in 2009 — most significantly the shock departure of Pioneer, previously the undisputed leader in terms of picture quality. Panasonic stepped up to fill some very large sho...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCData ArchitectSA