First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Panasonic VIERA VT30A preview: A plasma television with some serious picture quality credentials
Samsung's Series 8 plasma TV is thin, pretty and comes with a touchscreen remote control
LG 50PX950 review: LG's top plasma television can do 3D and IPTV, and has excellent picture quality
This excellent 3D television from Samsung combines the brilliant picture of plasma with the thin and stylish design of an LED TV
Panasonic's top non-3D plasma TV is very affordable and has great picture quality
Panasonic's TH-P50VT20A is a 50in 3D plasma television
This big screen LG plasma television has good image quality and is surprisingly light on power usage
Panasonic's flag-ship plasma television has a massive contrast ratio and can display 3D images
Latest News Articles
- Marketers excited about Gmail image display changes
- EFF criticizes Google for removing 'vital privacy feature' with Android 4.4.2
- ARM targets mobile gaming with Geomerics acquisition
- Electronic Arts aims for realism with FIFA 14
- Best tablets: Christmas 2013
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »