LCD, LED and plasma television prices are at the lowest they have been this year. In addition to huge price cuts, big-name manufacturers, including Sharp, Panasonic, Sony and LG, are offering free gifts for anyone buying a TV before Christmas -- with some of the extras on offer worth over $1000. Read on for a round-up of the bonus offers.
plasma in pictures
Check out some cheap TVs, a great notebook and more!
Panasonic launches new high-definition televisions, including the Panasonic Z1 -- a Full HD TV with wireless streaming
Panasonic has announced the Australian availability of its 103in and 85in Full HD 3D plasma TVs. The professional-grade plasma TVs were showcased at the 2010 Integrate exhibition in Sydney, with the 103in model currently the largest 3D plasma panel a...
Fujitsu demonstrated on Tuesday a meter-square, full-color display panel that is curved so it can be mounted around corners and pillars.
Panasonic has announced the upcoming release of its 2010 LCD and plasma televisions, with new edge-lit LED televisions also available soon. 3D TV pricing was also announced, with a 50in Full HD 3D plasma television available in June for $3299.
The latest Panasonic plasma televisions -- the 42in and 50in panels in the G15 series -- offer access to online services including YouTube, Picasa and the Bloomberg weather service.
Panasonic has released information on its new Premiere Home Theatre Plasma series. The 65in and 50in Panasonic TH-65VX100W and TH-50VX100W are Full HD plasma TVs with a native 1080p resolution.
Panasonic has Samsung and LG in its sights as the company releases 22 televisions this year, of which none are plasma.The new range of televisions eschew plasma panels for those of the LED-backlit LCD variety, but representatives claim they benefit f...
After years of anticipation, the 2010 FIFA World Cup is finally set to kick off on 11 June in South Africa. This time around, the tournament is being followed by not only football fans around the world, but also by the global tech community.
If you're buying your first HDTV or an upgrade from a starter set, your new television may deliver a better picture than the one you're used to. But picking the right HDTV can be confusing, especially when your favorite blue-shirted salesperson may b...
Flash forward to about a year from now, if you will. Envision yourself walking into a consumer electronics store toward the end of 2010. What kinds of HDTV products and features is your retail salesperson likely to tout?
LCD, LED and plasma television prices are at the lowest they have been this year. In addition to huge price cuts, big-name manufacturers, including Sharp, Panasonic, Sony and LG, are offering free gifts for anyone buying a TV before Christmas -- with...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperVIC
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA