Panasonic has announced the Australian availability of its 103in and 85in Full HD 3D plasma TVs. The professional-grade plasma TVs were showcased at the 2010 Integrate exhibition in Sydney, with the 103in model currently the largest 3D plasma panel a...
Fujitsu demonstrated on Tuesday a meter-square, full-color display panel that is curved so it can be mounted around corners and pillars.
Panasonic has announced the upcoming release of its 2010 LCD and plasma televisions, with new edge-lit LED televisions also available soon. 3D TV pricing was also announced, with a 50in Full HD 3D plasma television available in June for $3299.
The latest Panasonic plasma televisions -- the 42in and 50in panels in the G15 series -- offer access to online services including YouTube, Picasa and the Bloomberg weather service.
Panasonic has released information on its new Premiere Home Theatre Plasma series. The 65in and 50in Panasonic TH-65VX100W and TH-50VX100W are Full HD plasma TVs with a native 1080p resolution.
The Pioneer Corporation yesterday announced its intention to shut down any further development of its KURO plasma television line, citing a lack of prospects for improving profitability in the current market conditions.
NEC Thursday launched its first full-HD plasma TV, the 50-inch PXT-50FHDP1.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW