EB Games Expo was held once again at Sydney's Olympic Park, bringing video game vendors, publishers and developers together under one roof.
RIG is the first console-centric headset from Plantronics since it partnered with Microsoft for the headset used with the original Xbox.
If you were one of the unfortunate souls whose PlayStation 3 was rendered near-useless by the borked version 4.45 firmware update, fear not! A new PS3 firmware update is on its way to fix that pesky console-killing problem. The bad news: It's not com...
Sony formally unveiled the PlayStation 4 (PS4) at E3 2013 in Los Angeles, and also announced the pricing for the console.
EA will release The Lost Island multiplayer DLC pack for Crysis 3 on 5 June.
In the lead-up to E3, EA has revealed that the latest addition to the Need for Speed franchise will be called Rivals.
Namco Bandai, the local distributor of Square Enix games, has set 27 August as the street date for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
While local release dates for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are still up in the air, EA has confirmed that the next generation editions of Battlefield 4 will be available on the same date as the current generation versions.
Following the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops II Uprising DLC on Xbox 360 on April 17, Activision will bring the map pack for PlayStation 3 and PC on May 17.
Insomniac’s first multiplatform game, Fuse, will launch on May 30 in Australia.
Rockstar Games has released additional screenshots to its highly anticipated open world game, Grand Theft Auto V.
Although the remastered version of Final Fantasy X has been confirmed for some time, Square Enix has made the surprise announcement that the sequel, Final Fantasy X-2, will also be included.
Following the release of Hitman: Absolution last year, developer IO Interactive has been collecting various bits of data and statistics about players.
EA has released a demo of the co-op mode from its upcoming third person action game, Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel. The demo is available now on Xbox Live’s Marketplace for Xbox 360 and is shortly followed by the PlayStation 3 version on PlayStatio...
Willem Dafoe, star of movies such as Spider-man and Auto Focus, will be starring in Beyond: Two Souls, the latest title from developer Quantic Dream.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Webroot deletes Windows files and causes serious problems for users
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
- Finsix Dart-C charger review: Tiny, powerful, and worth the expense
- Oracle plans ‘startup organization’ focused on cloud computing, AI and VR
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTJava Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTOperations OrchestrationVIC
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- TPPHP Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD