The 2009 reboot of Star Trek by J. J. Abrams was generally well accepted when it came out, and Namco Bandai is getting ready to add to the new universe with its upcoming game.
Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCEA) has claimed the top sales position for 2012 with the PlayStation 3.
It is sometimes easy to forget that the PlayStation 3 launched over six years ago and continues to be supported by Sony.
In 2008, EA made the admittedly risky move of releasing two new IP, Mirror’s Edge and Dead Space.
As the latest season of AMC’s The Walking Dead is starting to be broadcast, Activision is gearing up for the release of its tie-in game, Survival Instinct.
The reason why Ni no Kuni won me over was for the simple fact that it is a good game and oozes charm through and through.
When Nintendo announce the Wii and its unique motion controls, Sony attempted to pre-empt and counter it with the PlayStation 3.
Namco Bandai has set the A/NZ release of Grid 2 for May 30.
Sega has released a new trailer of Gearbox Software’s upcoming Aliens: Colonial Marines game.
Sony has announced that Killzone: Mercenary will be available in Australia on September 19.
Rockstar Games has set the release of its highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto V for September 17.
Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is now available from the PlayStation Store in Australia.
Hot on the heels on the release of Hitman: Absolution last year, Square Enix has released the Hitman: HD Trilogy in Australia.
Rockstar Games has released its Deathmatch Made in Heaven DLC Pack for Max Payne 3.
FromSoftware’s challenging RPG Demon’s Souls is now available for purchase from the PlayStation Network store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cars will get superior digital vision with ARM's camera chip
- Microsoft finds another use for LinkedIn with CRM integration
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems Engineer (Netapp/Windows)NSW
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTSenior Finance Business Analyst, Superannuation, WealthNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT