In an interview with The Times, Activision CEO and president Bobby Kotick reveals that the publisher is giving serious consideration to dropping all support for Sony's consoles, the PS3 and the PSP.
It's post-E3 and for the most part, gaming companies are feeling pretty confident about their work and their future. None seem more confident than Nintendo's president and COO Reggie Fils-Aime and PlayStation Europe's president Andrew House.
After Microsoft announced Project Natal on Monday, it was hard to believe Sony could put up a fair fight in their own press conference. Then they unveiled their new Motion Controller on the same day Nintendo talked about the Wii MotionPlus, and thing...
GamePro has just learned that Square Enix is still considering releasing Final Fantasy XIV Online on the Xbox 360 as well as the PC and PlayStation 3, contradicting what was announced at yesterday's Sony press conference, where the game was touted as...
Atari has confirmed that its hotly anticipated Ghostbusters video game will now be exclusive to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2 video systems in PAL territories. The game was originally slated to appear on all current video game consoles, including t...
Pioneer is now showcasing the biggest Blu-ray disc ever that can hold 400 GB worth of data. The technology features 16 separate layers on a single-side Blu-ray disc with 25 GB storage capacity on each layer, which totals 400 GB. Metal Gear Solid crea...
A cornerstone of PlayStation 3 platformer LittleBigPlanet is the powerful level-design tool that lets players create their own worlds and share them with friends, but early reports from users indicate Sony might be banning levels with "questionable" ...
For the PlayStation Portable, firmware update 5.0 has been released, bringing with it the opportunity to browse and download content directly to your PSP from the PlayStation Store. Previously, content needed to be downloaded to a PC or PS3 first bef...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCService DeskWA
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC