In an interview with The Times, Activision CEO and president Bobby Kotick reveals that the publisher is giving serious consideration to dropping all support for Sony's consoles, the PS3 and the PSP.
It's post-E3 and for the most part, gaming companies are feeling pretty confident about their work and their future. None seem more confident than Nintendo's president and COO Reggie Fils-Aime and PlayStation Europe's president Andrew House.
After Microsoft announced Project Natal on Monday, it was hard to believe Sony could put up a fair fight in their own press conference. Then they unveiled their new Motion Controller on the same day Nintendo talked about the Wii MotionPlus, and thing...
GamePro has just learned that Square Enix is still considering releasing Final Fantasy XIV Online on the Xbox 360 as well as the PC and PlayStation 3, contradicting what was announced at yesterday's Sony press conference, where the game was touted as...
Atari has confirmed that its hotly anticipated Ghostbusters video game will now be exclusive to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2 video systems in PAL territories. The game was originally slated to appear on all current video game consoles, including t...
Pioneer is now showcasing the biggest Blu-ray disc ever that can hold 400 GB worth of data. The technology features 16 separate layers on a single-side Blu-ray disc with 25 GB storage capacity on each layer, which totals 400 GB. Metal Gear Solid crea...
A cornerstone of PlayStation 3 platformer LittleBigPlanet is the powerful level-design tool that lets players create their own worlds and share them with friends, but early reports from users indicate Sony might be banning levels with "questionable" ...
For the PlayStation Portable, firmware update 5.0 has been released, bringing with it the opportunity to browse and download content directly to your PSP from the PlayStation Store. Previously, content needed to be downloaded to a PC or PS3 first bef...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why the best value TVs are 55 inches (it’s different for curved)
- HP's Elite Slice mini-PC stacks up features with snap-on modules
- The Dropbox data breach is a warning to update passwords
- Panasonic's new 4K camcorder does better in low light
- Lenovo adds Google Daydream products to its roadmap
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW