In an interview with The Times, Activision CEO and president Bobby Kotick reveals that the publisher is giving serious consideration to dropping all support for Sony's consoles, the PS3 and the PSP.
It's post-E3 and for the most part, gaming companies are feeling pretty confident about their work and their future. None seem more confident than Nintendo's president and COO Reggie Fils-Aime and PlayStation Europe's president Andrew House.
After Microsoft announced Project Natal on Monday, it was hard to believe Sony could put up a fair fight in their own press conference. Then they unveiled their new Motion Controller on the same day Nintendo talked about the Wii MotionPlus, and thing...
GamePro has just learned that Square Enix is still considering releasing Final Fantasy XIV Online on the Xbox 360 as well as the PC and PlayStation 3, contradicting what was announced at yesterday's Sony press conference, where the game was touted as...
Atari has confirmed that its hotly anticipated Ghostbusters video game will now be exclusive to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2 video systems in PAL territories. The game was originally slated to appear on all current video game consoles, including t...
Pioneer is now showcasing the biggest Blu-ray disc ever that can hold 400 GB worth of data. The technology features 16 separate layers on a single-side Blu-ray disc with 25 GB storage capacity on each layer, which totals 400 GB. Metal Gear Solid crea...
A cornerstone of PlayStation 3 platformer LittleBigPlanet is the powerful level-design tool that lets players create their own worlds and share them with friends, but early reports from users indicate Sony might be banning levels with "questionable" ...
For the PlayStation Portable, firmware update 5.0 has been released, bringing with it the opportunity to browse and download content directly to your PSP from the PlayStation Store. Previously, content needed to be downloaded to a PC or PS3 first bef...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- Indian privacy case against WhatsApp gains momentum
- Intel thinks IoT will have a firm place in the stores of the future
- China tightens control over app stores
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)NSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperVIC
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- CCService ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD