The quest for the legendary pirate treasure continues.
Seven years after launch, the PlayStation gets its killer app
An open-world exploration game in which Sly and his team travel through time to distant lands
NHL 12 review: NHL 12 is a very impressive title, with spot-on physics, plenty of different ways to play and a very robust online play
Socom: Special Forces review: Socom 4 (Socom: US Navy SEALs in some regions) is a tactical shooter
Yakuza 4 review: An immersive sandbox.
Dynasty Warriors 7 review: A brilliant offering by Tecmo Koei
Warriors: Legends of Troy review: Bloodthirsty, visceral action
It's the best title in the series, but the lack of creativity is a shame
Killzone 3 review: The story of a PS3 exclusive that tries hard, but can’t stand out.
LittleBigPlanet 2 review: While all old LittleBigPlanet objects and the majority of user-created levels will function in the sequel, some fresh tools unlock all sorts of new potential
Kung-Fu Live on PS3 might just get some gamers back in shape...
Gran Turismo 5 on PS3 features over 1000 real-world cars, a huge roster of real-world tracks -- you can even build your own tracks!
Mubi review: An independent movie streaming service for the PlayStation 3
Blacklight: Tango Down review: This budget title offers a decidedly average deathmatch experience
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Hackers make drive-by download attacks stealthier with fileless infections
- Compuware switches to private ownership
- Germany's IFA show, debut ground for numerous new products, hits 90 years old
- Amid dueling lawsuits, state needs Oracle's help with health-insurance site transition
- First mobile device with MIPS 64-bit processor coming in 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.