Blacklight: Tango Down review: This budget title offers a decidedly average deathmatch experience
Time Crisis Razing Storm on PlayStation 3 gets boring quickly in single player mode -- best served with an opponent
We've reviewed the Sony PlayStation Move, which offers something for every type of gamer
As a modern brawler in retro garb, Scott Pilgrim does suffer from a few of the beat-em-up genre's more notorious pratfalls
From Software's latest RPG masterpiece impresses on almost every level
Trinity Universe crams characters from the Disgaea and Atelier game franchises together in a fresh tale revolving around the Netherverse
The story of Transformers: War for Cybertron functions as a prequel to the animated series, with both the Decepticons and the Autobots getting their turn in the spotlight
Does ModNation Racers have what it takes to challenge the seemingly omnipotent Mario Kart?
The 'rules' of skateboarding will never change, so developers have to find new ways to keep their audience engaged, especially if they plan on releasing titles on an annual basis
Nier is an average game at best, which is why it's so strange that I fell in love with it.
Super Street Fighter IV is just more of a good thing and fans of the original have plenty of reasons to invest in it
The Yakuza series tells the story of Kazuma Kiryu, a notorious mobster
White Knight Chronicles' single-player yarn kicks off at a winery in the bustling capital city of Balindor, where white bread do-gooder Leonard has been tasked with delivering an assortment of spirits
Grading a game like Vancouver 2010 is tough because its appeal is fairly limited
Here's the unfortunate truth about MAG: Plenty of players simply do not care about teamwork
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW