Time Crisis Razing Storm on PlayStation 3 gets boring quickly in single player mode -- best served with an opponent
We've reviewed the Sony PlayStation Move, which offers something for every type of gamer
Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCEA) has claimed the top sales position for 2012 with the PlayStation 3.
It is sometimes easy to forget that the PlayStation 3 launched over six years ago and continues to be supported by Sony.
When Nintendo announce the Wii and its unique motion controls, Sony attempted to pre-empt and counter it with the PlayStation 3.
Following its launch November 2006, the Sony’s PlayStation 3 has now sold 70 million units worldwide.
Sony’s PlayStation Move has been tipped to be the more popular motion control device than Microsoft’s Xbox Kinect, according to a national video games retailer and a games distributor.
This year, Sony and Microsoft are set to release two new control schemes for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 -- the PlayStation Move and Kinect for Xbox 360, respectively.
Sony's PlayStation Move motion-tracking "wands" may lack a killer app, but they don't miss a gesture.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Quantum bringing public cloud into virtual storage fold
- Motorola Nexus 6 (32GB) review: Big on software, big on hardware, big on fun
- DEA cameras tracking hundreds of millions of car journeys across the US
- Oracle and Samsung said to be teaming up for mobile cloud delivery
- Microsoft results buoyed by cloud products, but profit drops
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.