Recent months have brought some notable additions to Sony’s online game store, the PlayStation Network.
Sony formally unveiled the PlayStation 4 (PS4) at E3 2013 in Los Angeles, and also announced the pricing for the console.
Sony has announced that Killzone: Mercenary will be available in Australia on September 19.
PlayStation Mobile users will be able to download one game per week for the next six weeks at no cost.
When Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified was first announced, there was naturally a lot of excitement for the title.
The original Super Monkey Ball came out over a decade ago on the Nintendo GameCube, and since then the series has grown to become one of Sega’s key franchises.
The Need for Speed games on handhelds in the past tended to be scaled down efforts to the point where they were completely different games.
Instead of doing a port of the console version of Assassin’s Creed III, Ubisoft instead developed a standalone adventure for the Vita with Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation.
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! was a surprise hit on the Nintendo DS when it came out in 2006.
LittleBigPlanet is one of the more memorable games to be release by Sony in recent years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Virgin Atlantic picks Gogo for in-flight connectivity
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
- Cisco buys private cloud provider Metacloud
- VMware gives desktop admins more control with Mirage update
- Open document formats campaign backed by EU's digital commissioner
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.