Recent months have brought some notable additions to Sony’s online game store, the PlayStation Network.
Sony formally unveiled the PlayStation 4 (PS4) at E3 2013 in Los Angeles, and also announced the pricing for the console.
Sony has announced that Killzone: Mercenary will be available in Australia on September 19.
PlayStation Mobile users will be able to download one game per week for the next six weeks at no cost.
When Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified was first announced, there was naturally a lot of excitement for the title.
The original Super Monkey Ball came out over a decade ago on the Nintendo GameCube, and since then the series has grown to become one of Sega’s key franchises.
The Need for Speed games on handhelds in the past tended to be scaled down efforts to the point where they were completely different games.
Instead of doing a port of the console version of Assassin’s Creed III, Ubisoft instead developed a standalone adventure for the Vita with Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation.
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! was a surprise hit on the Nintendo DS when it came out in 2006.
LittleBigPlanet is one of the more memorable games to be release by Sony in recent years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- South Dakota law will be a test case for a US Internet sales tax
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
- EMC's latest VCE nodes aim to make clouds easy
- Amazon.com shows European Commission one way to eliminate geoblocking in e-commerce
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC