Robot dinosaurs FTW!
A full sized-tablet in 8-inch clothing.
Mystery adventure returns with more plot twists than before.
Science fiction classic gets revisited in Sega’s latest game.
Activision’s ambitious title brings online adventuring to the stars.
Sony brings its TV streaming service to "one of the most highly requested devices by our fans."
Android TV users can now get PlayStation Vue on their device of choice.
You can now get PlayStation Vue broadcast TV streaming on your Roku, and next week you can watch on your Nexus or Galaxy phone as well.
The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
PC support for PlayStation VR is a “possibility” given the two platforms’ shared components, a Sony exec says.
Reader Keith wants to squeeze some extra life from his old PlayStation and PlayStation 2 systems, noting that many of his games "don't have comparable versions for PCs." His desktop has a Hauppauge TV tuner card, so he wants to know if he can connect...
Back in 2006 there was a well-received first person shooter set on a space station called The Sphere. This is not that game.
Nino Kalogeropoulos’ journey with the PlayStation started when he joined Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCE Australia) in 1997 in a PR role.
In the late 90's, New York-based GT Interactive became one of the largest video game publishers off the back of growth in PC gaming.
Before coming to Psygnosis in 1995, Mark Cochrane was working at another famous video game company, Accolade, in PR and product marketing.
Jay Barnson was hired by SingleTrac right out of college.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FTIT ArchitectNSW
- FTJava Technical Team LeadVIC
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- CCPeoplesoft DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - CCNP - WeipaQLD
- FTVDI EngineerACT