A full sized-tablet in 8-inch clothing.
Mystery adventure returns with more plot twists than before.
Science fiction classic gets revisited in Sega’s latest game.
Activision’s ambitious title brings online adventuring to the stars.
Annual soccer franchise returns for another round post-World Cup.
The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
PC support for PlayStation VR is a “possibility” given the two platforms’ shared components, a Sony exec says.
The Australian appetite for gaming has pushed local sales to almost $3 billion in 2015.
Alienware is moving into the living room with the announcement of its compact Alpha PC.
Recent months have brought some notable additions to Sony’s online game store, the PlayStation Network.
Reader Keith wants to squeeze some extra life from his old PlayStation and PlayStation 2 systems, noting that many of his games "don't have comparable versions for PCs." His desktop has a Hauppauge TV tuner card, so he wants to know if he can connect...
Nino Kalogeropoulos’ journey with the PlayStation started when he joined Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCE Australia) in 1997 in a PR role.
In the late 90's, New York-based GT Interactive became one of the largest video game publishers off the back of growth in PC gaming.
Before coming to Psygnosis in 1995, Mark Cochrane was working at another famous video game company, Accolade, in PR and product marketing.
Jay Barnson was hired by SingleTrac right out of college.
I'm asking for it, I really am: I'm nearly finished with story mode in Arkham City, about to ascend the loftiest tower in the prison-city's center, preparing to do battle with forces I won't spoil here. I've been playing on the hardest difficulty set...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT