Sony brings its TV streaming service to "one of the most highly requested devices by our fans."
Android TV users can now get PlayStation Vue on their device of choice.
You can now get PlayStation Vue broadcast TV streaming on your Roku, and next week you can watch on your Nexus or Galaxy phone as well.
The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
PC support for PlayStation VR is a “possibility” given the two platforms’ shared components, a Sony exec says.
The Australian appetite for gaming has pushed local sales to almost $3 billion in 2015.
Alienware is moving into the living room with the announcement of its compact Alpha PC.
Recent months have brought some notable additions to Sony’s online game store, the PlayStation Network.
Foxtel’s Play is now available on Sony’s new gaming console, the PlayStation 4, with the move dramatically expanding the variety of local content Australian PlayStation fans will be able to access.
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
The Game Masters exhibition has arrived in Sydney's Powerhouse Museum ahead of its public launch tomorrow, December 13.
The Game Masters exhibition is arriving at Sydney’s Powerhouse Museum, turning the venue into a video game arcade which will house more than 100 playable games for a six-month period.
Sony's PlayStation 4 game controllers will be a little more PC-friendly than current PS3 controllers.
Sony's Playstation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One may not launch until the end of the year, but some retailers are already selling out of their launch day allotments.
EA has a released a comprehensive video showcasing the gameplay of its latest war shooter, Battlefield 4.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn will help people in India train for semi-skilled jobs
- Microsoft seeks Indian customers with exclusive Skype Lite app
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch first Aussie first 4.5G network
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
- Redfin CTO says machine learning needs human help
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCTest ManagerWA
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW