You can now get PlayStation Vue broadcast TV streaming on your Roku, and next week you can watch on your Nexus or Galaxy phone as well.
The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
PC support for PlayStation VR is a “possibility” given the two platforms’ shared components, a Sony exec says.
The Australian appetite for gaming has pushed local sales to almost $3 billion in 2015.
Alienware is moving into the living room with the announcement of its compact Alpha PC.
Recent months have brought some notable additions to Sony’s online game store, the PlayStation Network.
Foxtel’s Play is now available on Sony’s new gaming console, the PlayStation 4, with the move dramatically expanding the variety of local content Australian PlayStation fans will be able to access.
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
The Game Masters exhibition has arrived in Sydney's Powerhouse Museum ahead of its public launch tomorrow, December 13.
The Game Masters exhibition is arriving at Sydney’s Powerhouse Museum, turning the venue into a video game arcade which will house more than 100 playable games for a six-month period.
Sony's PlayStation 4 game controllers will be a little more PC-friendly than current PS3 controllers.
Sony's Playstation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One may not launch until the end of the year, but some retailers are already selling out of their launch day allotments.
EA has a released a comprehensive video showcasing the gameplay of its latest war shooter, Battlefield 4.
Square Enix is resurrecting the Thief property with a new instalment next year. Developed by Eidos-Montréal, the studio behind 2011’s Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the game has been confirmed for PC and PlayStation 4, as well as other next generation co...
Sony has unveiled its follow-up to the PlayStation 3, the PlayStation 4 (PS4).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's smartphone share hit by Note7 debacle, stiff competition
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- FTLua DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - PeopleSoftQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Java/Oracle) 161102/SSA/624Asia
- FTSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCInformation Content EditorVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW