With a growing emphasis on cutting edge graphics and physics, it seems like there is no place for sprite-based 2D titles.
There was no shortage of platformers during the 16-bit generation, but very few were any good and even less hold up when played nowadays.
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is the most refreshing and oddball game to come out in recent memory.
The focus of God of War: Ascension is entirely around the platforming, puzzle solving, and combat, particularly the latter. The “back-to-basics” approach of the game may be a bit jarring for fans used to more weapons and abilities, but the rest of th...
The release of the original Bioshock in 2007 was a significant moment in this console generation.
While EA has a habit of releasing yearly updates to its sports titles, the publisher has also shown a willingness to experiment with new IP.
Moving to Sydney from the UK, Rob Davey took up the general manager position at Electronics Arts for Australia and New Zealand in 2011.
The Ubisoft of today is far different from the company it was a decade or more earlier.
After a cliffhanger ending in Crysis 2, Crytek is following up with a third title in the series.
Fuse marks somewhat of a rebirth of Insomniac Games as a company.
The original Tomb Raider consisted of running down twisting tunnels while gunning down the native wildlife.
Before Ryan Payton became assistant producer at Konami's Kojima Productions studio in Tokyo, he was living in Osaka where he was studying Japanese.
PC World had a unique opportunity to get an inside look at biggest online game retailer in Asia Pacific, Play-Asia.com.
Choosing this generation's best game (thus far) is a difficult undertaking -- which is why we handed the task over to you, our readers. A few months ago, we asked you to vote for your favourite game of this generation in an online poll. To find out w...
In no particular order, here are 10 reasons why the PSN trumps Xbox Live. In your hearts, you know this to be true.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA