With a growing emphasis on cutting edge graphics and physics, it seems like there is no place for sprite-based 2D titles.
There was no shortage of platformers during the 16-bit generation, but very few were any good and even less hold up when played nowadays.
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is the most refreshing and oddball game to come out in recent memory.
The focus of God of War: Ascension is entirely around the platforming, puzzle solving, and combat, particularly the latter. The “back-to-basics” approach of the game may be a bit jarring for fans used to more weapons and abilities, but the rest of th...
The release of the original Bioshock in 2007 was a significant moment in this console generation.
While EA has a habit of releasing yearly updates to its sports titles, the publisher has also shown a willingness to experiment with new IP.
Moving to Sydney from the UK, Rob Davey took up the general manager position at Electronics Arts for Australia and New Zealand in 2011.
The Ubisoft of today is far different from the company it was a decade or more earlier.
After a cliffhanger ending in Crysis 2, Crytek is following up with a third title in the series.
Fuse marks somewhat of a rebirth of Insomniac Games as a company.
The original Tomb Raider consisted of running down twisting tunnels while gunning down the native wildlife.
Before Ryan Payton became assistant producer at Konami's Kojima Productions studio in Tokyo, he was living in Osaka where he was studying Japanese.
PC World had a unique opportunity to get an inside look at biggest online game retailer in Asia Pacific, Play-Asia.com.
Choosing this generation's best game (thus far) is a difficult undertaking -- which is why we handed the task over to you, our readers. A few months ago, we asked you to vote for your favourite game of this generation in an online poll. To find out w...
In no particular order, here are 10 reasons why the PSN trumps Xbox Live. In your hearts, you know this to be true.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPData Business Analyst | Data MigrationQLD
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- TPSenior Automation Test EngineerQLD
- CCWCEM/ Java DeveloperACT
- CCKofax DeveloperQLD
- FTAutomated Test ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - General Insurance experience requiredVIC
- TPICT Solutions EngineerSA
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- FTCRM Business Process AnalystVIC
- FTSystems ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCMultiple Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager- Procurement & Government BackgroundNSW