The release of the original Bioshock in 2007 was a significant moment in this console generation.
The 2009 reboot of Star Trek by J. J. Abrams was generally well accepted when it came out, and Namco Bandai is getting ready to add to the new universe with its upcoming game.
The Dead Space franchise is likely the most memorable new IP to come out this new generation.
Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCEA) has claimed the top sales position for 2012 with the PlayStation 3.
It is sometimes easy to forget that the PlayStation 3 launched over six years ago and continues to be supported by Sony.
In 2008, EA made the admittedly risky move of releasing two new IP, Mirror’s Edge and Dead Space.
As the latest season of AMC’s The Walking Dead is starting to be broadcast, Activision is gearing up for the release of its tie-in game, Survival Instinct.
The reason why Ni no Kuni won me over was for the simple fact that it is a good game and oozes charm through and through.
When Nintendo announce the Wii and its unique motion controls, Sony attempted to pre-empt and counter it with the PlayStation 3.
Namco Bandai has set the A/NZ release of Grid 2 for May 30.
Sega has released a new trailer of Gearbox Software’s upcoming Aliens: Colonial Marines game.
Sony has announced that Killzone: Mercenary will be available in Australia on September 19.
Rockstar Games has set the release of its highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto V for September 17.
Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is now available from the PlayStation Store in Australia.
Hot on the heels on the release of Hitman: Absolution last year, Square Enix has released the Hitman: HD Trilogy in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Study disputes predictions of coming spectrum crunch
- IBM turns to local rival for help as China gets tougher for foreign firms
- Security spending gets boost from mobile, social and cloud, says Gartner
- Sony's perfume bottle camera is aimed at selfie addicts
- Belkin AC1750 DB wireless router
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW