The 2009 reboot of Star Trek by J. J. Abrams was generally well accepted when it came out, and Namco Bandai is getting ready to add to the new universe with its upcoming game.
Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCEA) has claimed the top sales position for 2012 with the PlayStation 3.
It is sometimes easy to forget that the PlayStation 3 launched over six years ago and continues to be supported by Sony.
In 2008, EA made the admittedly risky move of releasing two new IP, Mirror’s Edge and Dead Space.
As the latest season of AMC’s The Walking Dead is starting to be broadcast, Activision is gearing up for the release of its tie-in game, Survival Instinct.
The reason why Ni no Kuni won me over was for the simple fact that it is a good game and oozes charm through and through.
When Nintendo announce the Wii and its unique motion controls, Sony attempted to pre-empt and counter it with the PlayStation 3.
Namco Bandai has set the A/NZ release of Grid 2 for May 30.
Sega has released a new trailer of Gearbox Software’s upcoming Aliens: Colonial Marines game.
Sony has announced that Killzone: Mercenary will be available in Australia on September 19.
Rockstar Games has set the release of its highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto V for September 17.
Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is now available from the PlayStation Store in Australia.
Hot on the heels on the release of Hitman: Absolution last year, Square Enix has released the Hitman: HD Trilogy in Australia.
Rockstar Games has released its Deathmatch Made in Heaven DLC Pack for Max Payne 3.
FromSoftware’s challenging RPG Demon’s Souls is now available for purchase from the PlayStation Network store.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA
- FTManager Portfolio PlanningQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- FTSystem EngineersVIC
- TPIT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- FTLead Network Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTService Desk AnalystsSA
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Project Manager ( IT Infrastructure)ACT
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTSenior Change Analyst/ Change ManagerNSW