EA has set the A/NZ release of Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel for March 28.
EA used the end of 2012 as an opportunity to host its first ever Asia Showcase.
Namco Bandai has set the A/NZ release of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 for March 7.
With the original Crysis setting the benchmark for graphics and gameplay, and Crysis 2 marking the debut of the series on consoles, the stakes are high for next year’s release of Crysis 3.
When it comes to describing Fuse, Insomniac Games creative director, Brian Allgeier, says it contains the dry humor and teamwork of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and the alien weapons from District 9.
It has been a while since Agent 47 has graced the video game world with his presence.
Following its launch November 2006, the Sony’s PlayStation 3 has now sold 70 million units worldwide.
When the original Tekken Tag Tournament was released, it was a launch title for the PlayStation 2
Following the integration of GamePro content into the PC World website in December 2010, the PC World team has expanded its focus to covering the latest video game industry experts, in addition to reviewing the most recently-released gaming titles.
Sony's long-promised 3D Blu-ray update for the PS3 rolls out today, sooner than originally expected, and all it'll cost you is the time it takes to apply a firmware update.
Sony has released a minor PS3 firmware update this week that provides "additional security features," according to a post on the PlayStation Blog. However, many in the PS3 hacking community say the new update is meant to counteract system jailbreakin...
Australia's Federal Court has extended a ban on a handful of local retailers selling or importing hardware - commonly known as 'mod chips' - that allows unauthorised software to run on Sony’s PlayStation 3.
PlayStation 3 owners will finally be able to watch movies in 3D by October, Sony CEO Howard Stringer promised during his speech Wednesday at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin.
Sony's PlayStation 3 mod chip lawsuit could be just the first of many gaming giant-initiated cases in Australia, according to a lawyer who defended a client against Nintendo in a similar case earlier this year.
Australia's Federal Court has slapped a temporary ban on a handful of local retailers selling or importing hardware -- commonly known as "mod chips" -- that allows unauthorised software to run on Sony's PlayStation 3.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HPE is spinning out its huge services business and merging it with CSC
- Tech woes hamper jury in Oracle case aginst Google
- Cisco's Meraki spreads its cloud to voice
- Datameer gets an overhaul to make big-data analytics easier
- Facebook's plan to disrupt cellular gets big-name support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC