Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
A mid-year price cut and a strong lineup of software titles gave Sony's PlayStation 3 a record holiday season, the company said Wednesday. Sales of the console in the last five weeks of the year totaled 3.8 million units worldwide, a 76 percent jump ...
Square Enix's roleplaying spectacle-spinner Final Fantasy XIII sold over 1.5 million units in its first four days on store shelves, reports Japanese tracker Enterbrain. Not bad at all, considering the game's only available for the PlayStation 3 in Ja...
In last night's PlayStation Store update, it was revealed that the classic RPG Final Fantasy VIII has landed on the service. Rumors point to a PSN release for another one of their classic RPGs very soon.
Owners of the PlayStation 3 now have access to the same ABC iView video streaming service that can be watched on a PC.
The Sony PlayTV digital television tuner for the PlayStation 3 is now available in Australia -- just in time for Christmas.
Sony is hoping to return its PlayStation business to profitability next year with the help of new hardware devices and expansion of its network-delivered services platform, it said Thursday.
Sony Australia has announced the expansion of its PlayStation 3 Christmas promotion, offering another 10,000 free consoles for purchasers of selected models of Sony Bravia TVs.
G4TV found an article on Critical Gamer teasing its upcoming interview with Media Molecule's Martin Lynagh by including some choice quotes about the possibility (or lack thereof) of a LittleBigPlanet 2. Most notably, Lynagh believes that a sequel wou...
Netflix will begin streaming movies and TV shows to PlayStation 3 consoles in the U.S. from November, it said on Monday.
Sony is offering a PlayStation 3 Slim games console free with the purchase of selected Bravia LCD televisions.
The PlayStation 3 Slim gaming console from Sony Computer Entertainment is not only smaller and cheaper, but adds hardware enhancements that make it speedier, including a new Cell microprocessor.
After months of speculation, Sony has finally unveiled its new PlayStation 3 system. As expected, the new model boasts a lighter, streamlined body and will retail for $499 ($200 less than the RRP of the current model).
Looks like Sony may be just as frustrated with their current situation as gamers are, as both sides of the battle are steadfast in their beliefs over the PS3's current price tag. In terms of a price cut, gamers have loudly shouted "Yea", while Sony h...
Siliconera reports that Sony has patented new technology that allows the PlayStation 3 to play all PlayStation 2 games. The article explains that the technology works by emulating the PS2's Emotion Engine, which would enable the PS3 to be backwards c...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- US Supreme Court leaves gap in Samsung-Apple patent ruling
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT