Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
A mid-year price cut and a strong lineup of software titles gave Sony's PlayStation 3 a record holiday season, the company said Wednesday. Sales of the console in the last five weeks of the year totaled 3.8 million units worldwide, a 76 percent jump ...
Square Enix's roleplaying spectacle-spinner Final Fantasy XIII sold over 1.5 million units in its first four days on store shelves, reports Japanese tracker Enterbrain. Not bad at all, considering the game's only available for the PlayStation 3 in Ja...
In last night's PlayStation Store update, it was revealed that the classic RPG Final Fantasy VIII has landed on the service. Rumors point to a PSN release for another one of their classic RPGs very soon.
Owners of the PlayStation 3 now have access to the same ABC iView video streaming service that can be watched on a PC.
The Sony PlayTV digital television tuner for the PlayStation 3 is now available in Australia -- just in time for Christmas.
Sony is hoping to return its PlayStation business to profitability next year with the help of new hardware devices and expansion of its network-delivered services platform, it said Thursday.
Sony Australia has announced the expansion of its PlayStation 3 Christmas promotion, offering another 10,000 free consoles for purchasers of selected models of Sony Bravia TVs.
G4TV found an article on Critical Gamer teasing its upcoming interview with Media Molecule's Martin Lynagh by including some choice quotes about the possibility (or lack thereof) of a LittleBigPlanet 2. Most notably, Lynagh believes that a sequel wou...
Netflix will begin streaming movies and TV shows to PlayStation 3 consoles in the U.S. from November, it said on Monday.
Sony is offering a PlayStation 3 Slim games console free with the purchase of selected Bravia LCD televisions.
The PlayStation 3 Slim gaming console from Sony Computer Entertainment is not only smaller and cheaper, but adds hardware enhancements that make it speedier, including a new Cell microprocessor.
After months of speculation, Sony has finally unveiled its new PlayStation 3 system. As expected, the new model boasts a lighter, streamlined body and will retail for $499 ($200 less than the RRP of the current model).
Looks like Sony may be just as frustrated with their current situation as gamers are, as both sides of the battle are steadfast in their beliefs over the PS3's current price tag. In terms of a price cut, gamers have loudly shouted "Yea", while Sony h...
Siliconera reports that Sony has patented new technology that allows the PlayStation 3 to play all PlayStation 2 games. The article explains that the technology works by emulating the PS2's Emotion Engine, which would enable the PS3 to be backwards c...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- London is next in line for Google-backed gigabit Wi-Fi
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCProject SchedulerSA
- CCSecurity Architect (Identity Access Management) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCService Desk Analyst - Major Government Client / ParramattaNSW
- TPSalesforce DeveloperQLD
- CCInformation Content EditorVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst | GovernmentQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantWA
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceSA
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - OTC DerivativesAsia
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportSA
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT