Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
A mid-year price cut and a strong lineup of software titles gave Sony's PlayStation 3 a record holiday season, the company said Wednesday. Sales of the console in the last five weeks of the year totaled 3.8 million units worldwide, a 76 percent jump ...
Square Enix's roleplaying spectacle-spinner Final Fantasy XIII sold over 1.5 million units in its first four days on store shelves, reports Japanese tracker Enterbrain. Not bad at all, considering the game's only available for the PlayStation 3 in Ja...
In last night's PlayStation Store update, it was revealed that the classic RPG Final Fantasy VIII has landed on the service. Rumors point to a PSN release for another one of their classic RPGs very soon.
Owners of the PlayStation 3 now have access to the same ABC iView video streaming service that can be watched on a PC.
The Sony PlayTV digital television tuner for the PlayStation 3 is now available in Australia -- just in time for Christmas.
Sony is hoping to return its PlayStation business to profitability next year with the help of new hardware devices and expansion of its network-delivered services platform, it said Thursday.
Sony Australia has announced the expansion of its PlayStation 3 Christmas promotion, offering another 10,000 free consoles for purchasers of selected models of Sony Bravia TVs.
G4TV found an article on Critical Gamer teasing its upcoming interview with Media Molecule's Martin Lynagh by including some choice quotes about the possibility (or lack thereof) of a LittleBigPlanet 2. Most notably, Lynagh believes that a sequel wou...
Netflix will begin streaming movies and TV shows to PlayStation 3 consoles in the U.S. from November, it said on Monday.
Sony is offering a PlayStation 3 Slim games console free with the purchase of selected Bravia LCD televisions.
The PlayStation 3 Slim gaming console from Sony Computer Entertainment is not only smaller and cheaper, but adds hardware enhancements that make it speedier, including a new Cell microprocessor.
After months of speculation, Sony has finally unveiled its new PlayStation 3 system. As expected, the new model boasts a lighter, streamlined body and will retail for $499 ($200 less than the RRP of the current model).
Looks like Sony may be just as frustrated with their current situation as gamers are, as both sides of the battle are steadfast in their beliefs over the PS3's current price tag. In terms of a price cut, gamers have loudly shouted "Yea", while Sony h...
Siliconera reports that Sony has patented new technology that allows the PlayStation 3 to play all PlayStation 2 games. The article explains that the technology works by emulating the PS2's Emotion Engine, which would enable the PS3 to be backwards c...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Network Specialist - IPVPN EdgeVIC
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT.Net Developer (x2)NSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCIT Business Analyst - UX DesignNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperWA
- FTSolutions ArchitectSA
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC