BenQ Australia today launched two new budget digital camcorders. The BenQ Camcorder S11 is a pocket Full HD (1080p) video camera that has an integrated LED-based pico projector for playing back footage. The BenQ Camcorder S21 is also capable of 1080p...
New handheld video cameras in the popular Flip line acquired by Cisco in March last year will hit Australia in early November, the company announced this week.
Cisco finally announced the newest member of its Flip family, the Flip Slide HD. This newest Flip camcorder sports a three-inch resistive touchscreen for viewing your home flicks as well as 720p video, and 16GB of storage for recording up to four ho...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 4 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
- 5 HTC Desire 610 smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Top Twitter reactions to Windows 10
- Here's what's in Asus' $2,699 Zenbook NX500 laptop
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
- Eric Holder says 'worrisome' tech companies are eyeing encryption
- IPsoft seeks to grow the 'brains' of virtual assistants
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.