Boosting inventories and hatching eggs faster: it's like a wearable cheat code.
A rogue Pokémon Go helper application with over 500,000 downloads on Google Play had Trojan code that downloaded root exploits to take over Android devices.
Pokévision may be the best Pokémon Go map, as it apparently taps the Niantic API itself to provide a real-time feed of what Pokémon are spawning in Pokémon Go, and exactly where.
A driver in New York state ran his car off the road and into a tree last night as a result of playing Pokémon Go.
If you want to dominate the world of Pokémon Go, it can't hurt to put this map to use in order to find prime hunting locations.
Users with Android smartphones or tablets with an Intel Atom processor are starting to feel the pinch of the chip-maker drifting away from smartphones and tablets.
Pokémon Go is less than a week old, but it's already caught the fascination of Android and iOS smartphone owners the world over.
With the launch of Pokemon Go last week, it's not just players but police that "gotta catch 'em all."
Gaming company, Nintendo, has announced that its upcoming Wii U console will be touring Australia in a series of pop-up stores across the country commencing on Monday, November 5.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple sales, profits fall again but a brighter outlook ahead
- AWS quietly launches tool for migrating on-premesis apps to the cloud
- Intel wants to make its IoT chips see, think, and act
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
- Critical account creation flaws patched in popular Joomla CMS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDigital Marketing StrategistVIC
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTBizTalk Developer X3VIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Brisbane Based)QLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW