On a second-floor rooftop at NASA's Ames Research Center in Silicon Valley, Abraham Ishihara opens an electrical cabinet bursting with hundreds of wires. Each wire feeds data from an adjacent array of solar panels, helping him collect detailed inform...
The port city of Tianjin in China looked like a war zone on Thursday following a series of huge blasts the night before that left dozens dead and hundreds injured.
Japanese researchers have developed stretchable, tough electronics that could be incorporated into clothing, transforming wearable technology.
Sightings of drones flying around helicopters and airplanes have surged this year, and are likely to further fuel concerns about the possible impact on public safety and privacy of the unmanned aircraft.
It's hard not to think about "Star Trek" when you see Scanadu's Scout health sensor.
As I climbed into the Honda Pilot SUV, I didn't have high hopes.
Space X is giving its Dragon spacecraft a software upgrade so it might be able to save itself in the event of a rocket explosion.
Both the good and bad sides of drones were on display over the weekend in the U.S., with a drone delivering medical supplies to a remote area in Wise, Virginia, even as some other drones were obstructing the fighting of a wildfire in far away Califor...
NASA's New Horizons spacecraft is delivering amazing images of Pluto, but receiving them from 3 billion miles (4.8 billion kilometers) away is no easy feat.
A U.S. government agency will start its third attempt to develop voluntary privacy standards for an emerging area of technology, this time with a series of meetings on drone privacy scheduled to begin Aug. 3.
Google's new self-driving cars are on public streets. After more than a year of development and testing, the new cars made their debut on the roads around Google's headquarters in Mountain View late last week, and I went to check them out.
Recent concerns from tech luminaries about a robot apocalypse may be overblown, but artificial intelligence researchers need to start thinking about security measures as they build ever more intelligent machines, according to a group of AI experts.
If you've ever wondered whether wearable computers might one day turn into computers that are implanted in our brains, research at Harvard University suggests it's a possibility.
The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration has announced tests of drones in urban areas as well as outside the pilot's line-of-sight, possibly paving the way for operations such as the aerial delivery of packages as proposed by companies like Amazon.co...
Amateur radio has stepped in to fill communication gaps in Nepal, which is struggling with power outages and a flaky Internet after a devastating earthquake on Saturday killed over 5,000 people.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facing sexism charges, Uber says Eric Holder will investigate
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTCustomer Support ManagerSA
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW