The U.S. drone industry wants government regulations for private and commercial use of the remote-controlled devices as a way to ensure airspace safety, the head of a trade group says.
Japanese researchers want to show people what it's like to have autism by using a headset that distorts imagery of people nearby.
Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have developed a tiny wireless trackpad that can be worn on a thumbnail.
A 56-page notebook manuscript by Alan Turing, the English mathematician considered to be the father of modern computer science, has sold at auction for $US1.025 million.
The Federal Aviation Administration has received over 2,000 comments on its proposed rules for commercial drone flights in the U.S.
The Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) asked an appeals court on Tuesday to force the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to come up with privacy rules concerning drones.
The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration is taking too long to approve drone tests and isn't looking far enough into the future as it prepares rules for commercial drone flight, an Amazon executive told lawmakers on Tuesday.
The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration has further loosened restrictions on commercial drone flight, removing the need for companies to obtain airspace clearance for flying approved drones.
Amazon's plans for a drone delivery service took a big step forward Thursday when the Federal Aviation Administration gave the company permission to begin flight tests.
Using a drone at the South By Southwest festival might put you in jail.
The Federal Aviation Administration's proposed regulations on drones are receiving a largely favorable response from members of the public who have been motivated enough to comment on them.
The U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration plans to host a series of meetings with interested people aimed at developing best practices for protecting privacy in the burgeoning aerial drone industry.
Scientists at Google have produced an artificial intelligence program that can ace classic Atari video games.
Supporters of drone technology gave a mostly warm response to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) proposals that would open U.S. skies to commercial drone flight.
The Federal Aviation Administration and Department of Transportation proposed Sunday new regulations that remove many of the barriers to commercial use of drones for applications like photography and surveying, but they don't permit the kind of autom...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
- Redfin CTO says machine learning needs human help
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Intel's Atom is underwhelming no more: New chip packs 16 cores
- Don’t wait for 5G: LTE could be your key to IoT
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCData Analyst - SAS - Immediate Start RequiredNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW