Apple's new line-up of iPod music devices unveiled overnight in the US will hit Australia next week, the company announced this morning, although the nation will have to wait a little longer for the revamped Apple TV.
Apple may be losing its knack for keeping secrets, as rumors of a tiny, square-shaped iPod Nano become more convincing by the day.
Court papers filed by the U.S. Government and Apple against a former manager detail a scheme that allegedly saw confidential Apple data supplied to Asian electronics companies over more than three years in return for kickbacks of more than US$1 milli...
Is Apple granting touch treatment to the lowliest of iPods, the iPod Shuffle? Maybe, if the rumors are to be believed; and, unlikely as it may seem, a touchscreen iPod Shuffle is actually a good idea.
Now that <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/search?qt=apple">Apple</a> has successfully launched this year's <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/199827/hands_on_with_iphone_4.html">iPhone</a>, what can we expect next from Cupertino? Here are five st...
In the past, Samsung's portable media players have had excellent audio and video quality, but the user experience was marred by some strange design choices. The company's latest, the IceTouch and MyFit, seem to fit into this tradition.
The European Commission has ordered all makers of portable music players to add a default volume setting of around 80 decibels (dB) and a health warning to all new devices within the next two years.
Creative Technology has released two new MP3 players: the ZEN MX and the Zen Mosaic EZ300.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia