Salesforce.com wants to be the go-to option when small and medium-sized businesses decide they need better customer support software, with a series of updates to its Desk.com application.
Microsoft is about to make a fresh run at its CRM (customer relationship management) rival Salesforce.com with new capabilities for marketing automation, customer support and social media monitoring.
Microsoft is rounding out its Dynamics CRM (customer relationship management) product by acquiring Parature, maker of cloud-based software companies can use to create self-service portals for customers.
Oracle's recent upgrade to its online forums has divided the portal's many users, with some saying the update brings welcome changes but others claiming it is bug-riddled and inferior to its predecessor.
SAP has abruptly put the brakes on a planned upgrade to its massive community network portal, which was set to be rolled out this month, due to a number of lingering, "critical" bugs.
Severe performance issues with the USAjobs.gov careers portal have been alleviated and an array of internal moves are afoot to ensure its long-term success, U.S. Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry told members of the House Committee o...
Yahoo's improving stock price following a CEO shakeup makes the Internet portal ripe for a sale, and speculation is flying about industry titans that may bid for the company.
Nginx, an increasingly popular open source Web server software program, has gotten some commercial backing.
Further refining an already widely used full-text search engine, the Apache Software Foundation has updated Lucene to execute searches more quickly across multiple servers, the development team announced Friday. It has also improved performance of Lu...
Hewlett-Packard plans to introduce a scorecard application that can visually summarize a wide swath of metrics taken from other HP software, the company announced Wednesday.
Red Hat has updated its ESB (enterprise service bus) software with an integration tool that allows users to aggregate data from multiple sources into a single view.
There is a disconnect between students getting high-tech degrees and what employers are looking for in those graduates.
Oracle is hoping to make new inroads against the likes of Microsoft SharePoint with WebCenter Suite 11g, which was announced Tuesday.
SAP is sprucing up its NetWeaver portal with an upcoming add-on, Enterprise Workspaces, which will provide an iGoogle-like way for users to work with content.
Oracle is preparing to launch a major migration of portals that serve customers and technologies gained through its acquisition of Sun Microsystems.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- US House votes to undo broadband privacy rules
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- China devotes US$22 billion to domestic chip industry expansion
- PowerColor's Radeon RX 470 graphics card is down to $120
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- FTWeb User Interface Developer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTProject Manager - Financial Forecasting SystemsNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- FTSCCM AdministratorACT
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Security) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW