Cybercriminals are redoubling efforts to steal payment card details from retailers before new defenses are put in place, according to FireEye.
Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
ValidSoft is pushing forward with software it says banks can use to avoid unnecessarily blocking credit card transactions, an occasional frustration for travelers outside of their home country.
When Keith Bond bought a computerized cash register system for his Broussard, Louisiana, restaurant, he thought he was modernizing his restaurant. Today, he believes he was unwittingly opening a back door for Romanian hackers who have now cost him mo...
MasterCard today clarified a June 15 bulletin about the use of remote key injection (RKI) services for upgrading encryption protocols on merchants' point of sale (POS) terminals, saying it was not an edict.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router review: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Facebook further automates trending topics, ditches human-written descriptions
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Inside Amazon's, Facebook's and Google's self-serving 'philanthropy'
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW