ValidSoft is pushing forward with software it says banks can use to avoid unnecessarily blocking credit card transactions, an occasional frustration for travelers outside of their home country.
When Keith Bond bought a computerized cash register system for his Broussard, Louisiana, restaurant, he thought he was modernizing his restaurant. Today, he believes he was unwittingly opening a back door for Romanian hackers who have now cost him mo...
MasterCard today clarified a June 15 bulletin about the use of remote key injection (RKI) services for upgrading encryption protocols on merchants' point of sale (POS) terminals, saying it was not an edict.
In a purported second major security change in recent weeks, MasterCard has decided to disallow merchants' use of remote key injection (RKI) services to install new encryption keys on point-of-sale (POS) systems, says a Gartner analyst.
Latest News Articles
- HTC One Max Android phone
- Verizon acquires EdgeCast to boost video capabilities
- Documents leaked again amid secret trade negotiations
- Chinese vendors stop taking bitcoins as a result of new regulations
- Kogan enters watch market, aims to undercut retailers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »