Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
ValidSoft is pushing forward with software it says banks can use to avoid unnecessarily blocking credit card transactions, an occasional frustration for travelers outside of their home country.
When Keith Bond bought a computerized cash register system for his Broussard, Louisiana, restaurant, he thought he was modernizing his restaurant. Today, he believes he was unwittingly opening a back door for Romanian hackers who have now cost him mo...
MasterCard today clarified a June 15 bulletin about the use of remote key injection (RKI) services for upgrading encryption protocols on merchants' point of sale (POS) terminals, saying it was not an edict.
In a purported second major security change in recent weeks, MasterCard has decided to disallow merchants' use of remote key injection (RKI) services to install new encryption keys on point-of-sale (POS) systems, says a Gartner analyst.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Third build of Windows 10 in one week a sign of OS stability
- Scott McNealy sees gold in the hills of social data
- Bevy of cheap LTE smartphones on the way, Qualcomm says
- Intel shuffles ranks, President Renée James to exit
- Attackers abuse legacy routing protocol to amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.