As part of the beta release program for Windows 10, Microsoft has released free touchscreen versions of Excel, PowerPoint and Word through the Windows Store.
SlideShark on Tuesday updated its popular productivity app for iPhone and iPad to version 3.0, introducing a feature that lets users broadcast live PowerPoint presentations to clients, colleagues, and other viewers at remote locations.
We look at several different ways that you can convert PowerPoint to Flash
If you use PowerPoint on a regular basis, you will no doubt have been occasionally frustrated that the backgrounds available do not always match your products or presentation topic.
If you have already used most of the Microsoft PowerPoint templates and you’re looking for some new ones we've selected some of the best
In a surprise move, virtualization and cloud infrastructure specialist VMware has purchased online presentations tool SlideRocket. VMware purchased e-mail collaboration suite Zimbra earlier this year and this latest acquisition indicates VMware is st...
Now that the public beta has begun, I've had a little time to evaluate Office 365, and it's been an interesting experience. I run a small business and am already a Google Apps for Business user, so am I tempted to make the switch?
Things will get rowdier for vendors of cloud collaboration, communication and office productivity applications now that Microsoft plans to unleash a take-no-prisoners assault on the market with Office 365.
A unique online presentation tool on Thursday began letting users in multiple locations work on the same page at the same time. With Prezi Meeting, up to 10 people can access and edit Flash-based presentations made in Prezi.
Microsoft today said it will deliver 10 security updates next week to patch serious bugs in Windows, Internet Explorer (IE), Word and Excel.
As expected, Microsoft today patched a six week-old critical vulnerability in PowerPoint, the presentation maker that's part of the popular Office suite, using a single security update.
Microsoft today said it will deliver just one security update next week, a fix for PowerPoint that's probably the patch for a month-old bug that developers admitted they missed during stress testing.
For the second time in five weeks, Microsoft Corp. warned that hackers were exploiting a critical unpatched bug in its popular Office application suite.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Smartphone market inches back to growth with Samsung holding lead
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW