German supermarket chain Aldi has released some more details of its prepaid mobile service, Aldi Mobile, which is set to launch across Australia tomorrow.
Pricing for German supermarket chain Aldi's new pre-paid mobile network, Aldi Mobile, has been revealed. The new mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) will use the Telstra wholesale network to provide its service.
German supermarket chain Aldi will soon become a low cost, pre-paid mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in Australia, according to Android blog Ausdroid.
Australia's newest telco is banking heavily on social networking integration and allows customers to build their own tailor made plans.
Australian online store Kogan officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service yesterday called Kogan Mobile. It offers extremely competitive and cheap prices on pre-paid plans, but how fast are data speeds?
Australian online store Kogan has officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service, Kogan Mobile, which will use part of Telstra's network to provide low cost mobile coverage.
Australian online store Kogan will soon become a low cost, pre-paid mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in Australia, according to tech blog EFTM.
Amaysim, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator, today launched in Australia, promising low prices and high quality customer service backed by a dedicated, in-house customer service centre.
Optus today launched a new prepaid mobile offer, Optus Dollar Days, touting daily flexibility for customers as a key benefit.
Telstra has announced a reshuffle of its data packs for prepaid mobile phones and will offer more data at a lower cost.
Optus has released a series of new prepaid mobile phone plans called Turbo Max that are designed for heavy users. However, the included minutes can only be used to call mobiles, not landlines.
Optus has become the first telco in Australia to release a BlackBerry smartphone on a prepaid mobile phone plan.
Virgin Mobile has launched a Wi-Fi modem claiming to be Australia’s first battery-powered mobile 3G wireless modem router with Wi-Fi access.
Woolworths has announced the launch of a new mobile phone company in Australia, Everyday Mobile.
Netherlands-based MVNO Lebara Mobile has partnered with Vodafone Australia to launch a new prepaid mobile SIM card service for local and international calls in the Australian market.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Test EngineerACT
- CCSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer / Systems Engineer (January 2017 Start)QLD
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - Sydney - Leading OrganisationNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW