German supermarket chain Aldi has released some more details of its prepaid mobile service, Aldi Mobile, which is set to launch across Australia tomorrow.
Pricing for German supermarket chain Aldi's new pre-paid mobile network, Aldi Mobile, has been revealed. The new mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) will use the Telstra wholesale network to provide its service.
German supermarket chain Aldi will soon become a low cost, pre-paid mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in Australia, according to Android blog Ausdroid.
Australia's newest telco is banking heavily on social networking integration and allows customers to build their own tailor made plans.
Australian online store Kogan officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service yesterday called Kogan Mobile. It offers extremely competitive and cheap prices on pre-paid plans, but how fast are data speeds?
Australian online store Kogan has officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service, Kogan Mobile, which will use part of Telstra's network to provide low cost mobile coverage.
Australian online store Kogan will soon become a low cost, pre-paid mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in Australia, according to tech blog EFTM.
Amaysim, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator, today launched in Australia, promising low prices and high quality customer service backed by a dedicated, in-house customer service centre.
Optus today launched a new prepaid mobile offer, Optus Dollar Days, touting daily flexibility for customers as a key benefit.
Telstra has announced a reshuffle of its data packs for prepaid mobile phones and will offer more data at a lower cost.
Optus has released a series of new prepaid mobile phone plans called Turbo Max that are designed for heavy users. However, the included minutes can only be used to call mobiles, not landlines.
Optus has become the first telco in Australia to release a BlackBerry smartphone on a prepaid mobile phone plan.
Virgin Mobile has launched a Wi-Fi modem claiming to be Australia’s first battery-powered mobile 3G wireless modem router with Wi-Fi access.
Woolworths has announced the launch of a new mobile phone company in Australia, Everyday Mobile.
Netherlands-based MVNO Lebara Mobile has partnered with Vodafone Australia to launch a new prepaid mobile SIM card service for local and international calls in the Australian market.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PC World Test rig 2017
- Samsung blames batteries from two makers for Note7 explosions
- Why Apple will make smart glasses
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetVIC
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- TPMobile Application DeveloperWA
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- TPBI Data AnalystQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW