Australian Mobile Virtual Network Operator Amaysim has today unveiled a low cost, unlimited mobile plan that has no lock-in contracts.
Telstra has unveiled the first Android smartphone to break the $100 price barrier in Australia, the Telstra Smart-Touch.
Optus has launched the Turbo Text prepaid mobile service, allowing unlimited text messaging to five nominated mobile numbers on any Australian mobile network.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S5 specs appear online with Quad HD display
- Oracle may get second chance to prove Google infringed on Java copyrights
- The Moore's Law blowout sale is ending, Broadcom's CTO says
- Core wars redux: Intel to ship 15-core chip
- Careers site Glassdoor raises $50M, plans to grow staff, expand abroad
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »