Forthcoming Hewlett-Packard printers that are priced at more than $US99 will let users print remotely using mobile phones and other wireless devices, without needing a traditional PC, the company announced on Monday.
If, like me, you travel regularly with your laptop between different locations, you know how annoying it can be to get even a simple document printed to the right device and in the right format. And if you forget to choose the right printer when you ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD