An inkjet printer that can supply low running costs for a small or home office
A cost-effective multifunction printer for a small office or busy study
Chemistry changes to the toner make this small office printer quite interesting
A low price for multiple functions means your have to put up with poor build quality and lots of noise
An Internet-connected printer with photo print quality to die for, but it might require tinkering to set up and use
Printers in pictures
If you're too time-starved to visit a shop to get your photos printed, many retailers have online services that will do the same job and save you time. We take a look at some of the options on offer for Australians.
If you're stuck for a present to get your dad this Father's Day -- he's already got socks and ties and power tools to last a lifetime -- why not consider a photo book? You can easily create great looking photo books using free software, and printing and delivery times are surprisingly quick. Here's a list of the top photo book printing services in Australia.
Who hasn't wanted to take a bat to their office printer? From confusing error messages to unfixable paper jams, today's office printer is a source of frustration and angst. This is why we hate you, office printer. And yet we can't quit you, either.
HP unveiled a new range of Web-enabled printers yesterday, as well as its ePrint service, Apps platform and iPrint Photo for Android smartphones.
HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
Ding dong the cartridge has gone. Well, maybe it has. Not in all printers but certainly in Epson's newly revealed range of EcoTank printers which got the right royal treatment with a special launch at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Sydney.
Cheap-as-chips all-in-one printers are not a new concept. Nor is the task of paying more for ink than the printer is worth. It’s how the manufacturers make their money on these products. But what is new with HP’s DeskJet 3630 all-in-one printer is th...
Dell is taking its printers to the Cloud as people increasingly use smartphones and tablets to access remote documents.
HP has introduced a new breed of LaserJet printers that are smaller in footprint and more efficient when it comes to toner usage and energy consumption. The cornerstone technology of these laser printers is HP’s JetIntelligence cartridges, and it’s a...
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
If you're printing off a stack of photos this Christmas — maybe as a gift for a friend, or maybe to use as impromptu postcards or Christmas cards -- it's very easy to buy some ink, a stack of 6x4in paper, and run off a series of prints on your ...
You don't need an oversize printer to produce large prints of your photos. A number of software programs can split an image into A4 sections that can be printed out and stitched together.
Whatever else you may do with your PC, it's likely that you print out at very least the odd letter, document or photograph. Papers and inks can be expensive, so printing wisely isn't just a matter of choosing the right printer for the job; you also n...
Getting printed output that matches what you see on screen is a bugbear of most graphic designers and digital artists, so here's the colour geeks at Colour Confidence's guide to producing perfect prints.
If you're stuck for a present to get your dad this Father's Day -- he's already got socks and ties and power tools to last a lifetime -- why not consider a photo book? You can easily create great looking photo books using free software, and printing ...
Whether you're printing school assignments from home, scanning and faxing documents for your business or printing high quality photos from your digital SLR camera, you can find an inkjet printer that will suit your needs. Inkjet printers are generall...
For home and small office users, Canon's line-up of PIXMA inkjet printers offers a huge range of printing options and extra features at a variety of prices. Below we've rounded up the Canon PIXMA printers that have passed through our Test Centre.
If you're buying a printer, either for work or for home, one of the choices you're likely to be faced is whether to get an inkjet printer or a laser printer.
The price of entry-level monochrome laser printers is steadily dropping, with new models often able to be picked up for less than a comparable business inkjet. Although you lose colour printing, these laser printers offer significantly faster print s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject DirectorWA
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC