An inkjet printer that can supply low running costs for a small or home office
A cost-effective multifunction printer for a small office or busy study
Chemistry changes to the toner make this small office printer quite interesting
A low price for multiple functions means your have to put up with poor build quality and lots of noise
An Internet-connected printer with photo print quality to die for, but it might require tinkering to set up and use
Printers in pictures
If you're too time-starved to visit a shop to get your photos printed, many retailers have online services that will do the same job and save you time. We take a look at some of the options on offer for Australians.
If you're stuck for a present to get your dad this Father's Day -- he's already got socks and ties and power tools to last a lifetime -- why not consider a photo book? You can easily create great looking photo books using free software, and printing and delivery times are surprisingly quick. Here's a list of the top photo book printing services in Australia.
Who hasn't wanted to take a bat to their office printer? From confusing error messages to unfixable paper jams, today's office printer is a source of frustration and angst. This is why we hate you, office printer. And yet we can't quit you, either.
HP unveiled a new range of Web-enabled printers yesterday, as well as its ePrint service, Apps platform and iPrint Photo for Android smartphones.
Ding dong the cartridge has gone. Well, maybe it has. Not in all printers but certainly in Epson's newly revealed range of EcoTank printers which got the right royal treatment with a special launch at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Sydney.
Cheap-as-chips all-in-one printers are not a new concept. Nor is the task of paying more for ink than the printer is worth. It’s how the manufacturers make their money on these products. But what is new with HP’s DeskJet 3630 all-in-one printer is th...
Dell is taking its printers to the Cloud as people increasingly use smartphones and tablets to access remote documents.
HP has introduced a new breed of LaserJet printers that are smaller in footprint and more efficient when it comes to toner usage and energy consumption. The cornerstone technology of these laser printers is HP’s JetIntelligence cartridges, and it’s a...
Hewlett-Packard is bringing significant advances to its laser printers so more prints and savings can be squeezed out of a single cartridge.
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
If you're printing off a stack of photos this Christmas — maybe as a gift for a friend, or maybe to use as impromptu postcards or Christmas cards -- it's very easy to buy some ink, a stack of 6x4in paper, and run off a series of prints on your ...
You don't need an oversize printer to produce large prints of your photos. A number of software programs can split an image into A4 sections that can be printed out and stitched together.
Whatever else you may do with your PC, it's likely that you print out at very least the odd letter, document or photograph. Papers and inks can be expensive, so printing wisely isn't just a matter of choosing the right printer for the job; you also n...
Getting printed output that matches what you see on screen is a bugbear of most graphic designers and digital artists, so here's the colour geeks at Colour Confidence's guide to producing perfect prints.
If you're stuck for a present to get your dad this Father's Day -- he's already got socks and ties and power tools to last a lifetime -- why not consider a photo book? You can easily create great looking photo books using free software, and printing ...
Whether you're printing school assignments from home, scanning and faxing documents for your business or printing high quality photos from your digital SLR camera, you can find an inkjet printer that will suit your needs. Inkjet printers are generall...
For home and small office users, Canon's line-up of PIXMA inkjet printers offers a huge range of printing options and extra features at a variety of prices. Below we've rounded up the Canon PIXMA printers that have passed through our Test Centre.
If you're buying a printer, either for work or for home, one of the choices you're likely to be faced is whether to get an inkjet printer or a laser printer.
The price of entry-level monochrome laser printers is steadily dropping, with new models often able to be picked up for less than a comparable business inkjet. Although you lose colour printing, these laser printers offer significantly faster print s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA