An inkjet printer that can supply low running costs for a small or home office
A cost-effective multifunction printer for a small office or busy study
Chemistry changes to the toner make this small office printer quite interesting
A low price for multiple functions means your have to put up with poor build quality and lots of noise
An Internet-connected printer with photo print quality to die for, but it might require tinkering to set up and use
Printers in pictures
If you're too time-starved to visit a shop to get your photos printed, many retailers have online services that will do the same job and save you time. We take a look at some of the options on offer for Australians.
If you're stuck for a present to get your dad this Father's Day -- he's already got socks and ties and power tools to last a lifetime -- why not consider a photo book? You can easily create great looking photo books using free software, and printing and delivery times are surprisingly quick. Here's a list of the top photo book printing services in Australia.
Who hasn't wanted to take a bat to their office printer? From confusing error messages to unfixable paper jams, today's office printer is a source of frustration and angst. This is why we hate you, office printer. And yet we can't quit you, either.
HP unveiled a new range of Web-enabled printers yesterday, as well as its ePrint service, Apps platform and iPrint Photo for Android smartphones.
A hacker forced thousands of publicly exposed printers to spew out rogue messages in order to warn their owners about the risks of printer hacking.
The aging FTP and Telnet protocols are considered unsafe, and HP has decided to clamp down on access to network printers via those protocols.
HP has a plan to offset its declining printer revenue: Buy the printing business of Samsung Electronics.
HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
Ding dong the cartridge has gone. Well, maybe it has. Not in all printers but certainly in Epson's newly revealed range of EcoTank printers which got the right royal treatment with a special launch at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Sydney.
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
If you're printing off a stack of photos this Christmas — maybe as a gift for a friend, or maybe to use as impromptu postcards or Christmas cards -- it's very easy to buy some ink, a stack of 6x4in paper, and run off a series of prints on your ...
You don't need an oversize printer to produce large prints of your photos. A number of software programs can split an image into A4 sections that can be printed out and stitched together.
Whatever else you may do with your PC, it's likely that you print out at very least the odd letter, document or photograph. Papers and inks can be expensive, so printing wisely isn't just a matter of choosing the right printer for the job; you also n...
Getting printed output that matches what you see on screen is a bugbear of most graphic designers and digital artists, so here's the colour geeks at Colour Confidence's guide to producing perfect prints.
If you're stuck for a present to get your dad this Father's Day -- he's already got socks and ties and power tools to last a lifetime -- why not consider a photo book? You can easily create great looking photo books using free software, and printing ...
Whether you're printing school assignments from home, scanning and faxing documents for your business or printing high quality photos from your digital SLR camera, you can find an inkjet printer that will suit your needs. Inkjet printers are generall...
For home and small office users, Canon's line-up of PIXMA inkjet printers offers a huge range of printing options and extra features at a variety of prices. Below we've rounded up the Canon PIXMA printers that have passed through our Test Centre.
If you're buying a printer, either for work or for home, one of the choices you're likely to be faced is whether to get an inkjet printer or a laser printer.
The price of entry-level monochrome laser printers is steadily dropping, with new models often able to be picked up for less than a comparable business inkjet. Although you lose colour printing, these laser printers offer significantly faster print s...
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- Telefonica-Sigfox deal is a big win for diverse IoT networks
- This Asus ROG gaming laptop just dropped to $1,500 on Newegg
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCUI UX AnalystWA
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT