An inkjet printer that can supply low running costs for a small or home office
A cost-effective multifunction printer for a small office or busy study
Chemistry changes to the toner make this small office printer quite interesting
A low price for multiple functions means your have to put up with poor build quality and lots of noise
An Internet-connected printer with photo print quality to die for, but it might require tinkering to set up and use
Printers in pictures
If you're too time-starved to visit a shop to get your photos printed, many retailers have online services that will do the same job and save you time. We take a look at some of the options on offer for Australians.
If you're stuck for a present to get your dad this Father's Day -- he's already got socks and ties and power tools to last a lifetime -- why not consider a photo book? You can easily create great looking photo books using free software, and printing and delivery times are surprisingly quick. Here's a list of the top photo book printing services in Australia.
Who hasn't wanted to take a bat to their office printer? From confusing error messages to unfixable paper jams, today's office printer is a source of frustration and angst. This is why we hate you, office printer. And yet we can't quit you, either.
HP unveiled a new range of Web-enabled printers yesterday, as well as its ePrint service, Apps platform and iPrint Photo for Android smartphones.
HP has a plan to offset its declining printer revenue: Buy the printing business of Samsung Electronics.
HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
Ding dong the cartridge has gone. Well, maybe it has. Not in all printers but certainly in Epson's newly revealed range of EcoTank printers which got the right royal treatment with a special launch at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Sydney.
Cheap-as-chips all-in-one printers are not a new concept. Nor is the task of paying more for ink than the printer is worth. It’s how the manufacturers make their money on these products. But what is new with HP’s DeskJet 3630 all-in-one printer is th...
Dell is taking its printers to the Cloud as people increasingly use smartphones and tablets to access remote documents.
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
If you're printing off a stack of photos this Christmas — maybe as a gift for a friend, or maybe to use as impromptu postcards or Christmas cards -- it's very easy to buy some ink, a stack of 6x4in paper, and run off a series of prints on your ...
You don't need an oversize printer to produce large prints of your photos. A number of software programs can split an image into A4 sections that can be printed out and stitched together.
Whatever else you may do with your PC, it's likely that you print out at very least the odd letter, document or photograph. Papers and inks can be expensive, so printing wisely isn't just a matter of choosing the right printer for the job; you also n...
Getting printed output that matches what you see on screen is a bugbear of most graphic designers and digital artists, so here's the colour geeks at Colour Confidence's guide to producing perfect prints.
If you're stuck for a present to get your dad this Father's Day -- he's already got socks and ties and power tools to last a lifetime -- why not consider a photo book? You can easily create great looking photo books using free software, and printing ...
Whether you're printing school assignments from home, scanning and faxing documents for your business or printing high quality photos from your digital SLR camera, you can find an inkjet printer that will suit your needs. Inkjet printers are generall...
For home and small office users, Canon's line-up of PIXMA inkjet printers offers a huge range of printing options and extra features at a variety of prices. Below we've rounded up the Canon PIXMA printers that have passed through our Test Centre.
If you're buying a printer, either for work or for home, one of the choices you're likely to be faced is whether to get an inkjet printer or a laser printer.
The price of entry-level monochrome laser printers is steadily dropping, with new models often able to be picked up for less than a comparable business inkjet. Although you lose colour printing, these laser printers offer significantly faster print s...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCMid-level .NET or Java Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCProject ManagerWA
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCEPAS Technical Support OfficersNSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCPerformance TesterVIC
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)VIC
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC