First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Brother MFC-9970CDW review: A 5-inch color touchscreen enhances this small-office or workgroup machine
Workgroups will like this model's speed and paper handling, but its output quality and ease of use can be disappointing
Although WorkForce 60 offers the speed, features and cheap inks that a small office needs, it falls short in print quality
HP Officejet 100 review: This battery-powered printer includes Bluetooth
Canon PIXMA MX885 review: Canon's best small office printer is heavy on features and is surprisingly cheap
Kyocera Mita FS-C8025MFP review: This colour laser printer is suitable for almost any small or medium business
HP LaserJet CP1525nw review: A colour laser printer with Wi-Fi
Canon imageCLASS MF9220cdn review: This colour laser multifunction has several small problems
Dell 2150cdn review: This printer has a low price tag and impressive performance figures, but buying toner is expensive
Dell V313W review: This cheap inkjet printer prints quickly but struggles with document quality
Dell V515W review: A cheap multifunction device with fax and an automatic document feeder
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M205b review: A multifunction mono laser printer that's cheap and great for paper-heavy businesses
Lexmark Genesis review: The Genesis is a Lexmark printer that has an excellent scanner but expensive ink
HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus review: This inkjet printer from HP produces A4 documents and photos quickly
HP Officejet 7500A review: this A3 office multifunction inkjet can print documents quickly and produce high quality photos
Latest News Articles
- Top tech stories of 2013: Big Brother, wearables, and the struggles of aging tech giants
- At CES, Sony will be all about 4K
- Apache frees Kafka messaging app from LinkedIn
- French government sub-CA issues unauthorized certificates for Google domains
- Dutch minister to question US Embassy about rooftop antennas
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »