Hackers have stolen user contact information, including email addresses and phone numbers, from the website of the European Central Bank and attempted to extort money from the institution.
Dutch intelligence services can receive bulk data that might have been obtained by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) through mass data interception programs, even though collecting data that way is illegal for the Dutch services, the Hague Dist...
Developers of Tor software believe they've identified a weakness that was scheduled to be revealed at the Black Hat security conference next month that could be used to de-anonymize Tor users.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation, a digital privacy rights group, has released a downloadable plugin for Chrome and Firefox designed to stop third parties from tracking people's Web browsing.
A New York judge defended a controversial order that gave the government access to all content of the Gmail account of a target in a money laundering investigation, holding that courts have long recognized the practical need for law enforcement to se...
The U.S government can take action to slow the calls in other countries to abandon U.S. tech vendors following revelations about widespread National Security Agency surveillance, some tech representatives said Friday.
Plans to favor some Internet packets over others threaten consumers' hard-won right to use encryption, a digital privacy advocate says.
The German Chaos Computer Club said Wednesday that it has added to its legal complaint about U.S. spying on German citizens evidence that the NSA allegedly snooped on at least one of its Tor servers.
Microsoft has started accepting requests from users in Europe who want to remove search links from Bing under a recent "right-to-be-forgotten" ruling by Europe's top court.
Gamemaker Electronic Arts dismissed a rumor on Tuesday that its download client called Origin secretly collects data from users' computers.
Google is going to tour Europe with a band of external advisers this fall to discuss a landmark ruling by Europe's top court that gave people the right to have personal information excluded from search engine listings in Europe.
More than 40 privacy, civil rights and religious groups have called on President Barack Obama's administration to provide a "full public accounting" of long-time email surveillance of prominent Muslims living in the U.S., following a news report deta...
U.S. National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden has applied for extended asylum in Russia, according to news reports.
Facebook "purposefully messed with people's minds" in a "secretive and non-consensual" study on nearly 700,000 users whose emotions were intentionally manipulated when the company altered their news feeds for research purposes, a digital privacy righ...
Google has informed several U.K. media which of their news articles it is hiding in search results shown to European Union users as a consequence of a recent EU court ruling that gives people the "right to be forgotten" by search engines under certai...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW