GoGrid has rolled out a hosted private cloud offering, designed to offer customers the benefits of the public cloud on dedicated hardware.
2010 saw Microsoft make a big grab for the cloud, while big business got serious about building clouds of its own
Eucalyptus Systems has struck a partnership with Red Hat that should ultimately ease the deployment of Eucalyptus private cloud platform on Red Hat software.
VMware wants people to be able to access enterprise applications with the same ease and flexibility they enjoy from Facebook and Gmail. That is, on any device, without a thought about where the service originated.
With its Cloud Manager software released on Monday, Novell hopes to address the vendor lock-in problem facing enterprises building private clouds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 2 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 3 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 4 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 5 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Intel developer kit focuses on IoT market
- Facebook apologizes to LGBT community, clarifies names policy
- Conservative group says 2.4 million opposed to net neutrality rules
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers
- FCC takes steps to make room for 'white spaces,' wireless microphones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.