Software patents, facing new scrutiny in the U.S., drive innovation and protect huge investments by developers, representatives of software companies said during a Capitol Hill briefing.
Procter & Gamble
About US$4.5 million in grants from the U.S. Department of Commerce and private companies will create a program to link small manufacturers in the U.S. Midwest with supercomputing resources, U.S. officials said Wednesday.
Google is the "world's most attractive employer" based on a survey of 130,000 career seekers with an education in business or engineering, according to Universum, a consulting firm that focuses on employer branding.
P&G's Jim Fortner Ask a Premier 100 IT Leader Jim Fortner
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi acquires patents from Microsoft ahead of US entry plans
- Dell's private buyout shortchanged shareholders, court rules
- Atari's going to build IoT devices that talk over a low-power network
- Marketo gets scooped up into the private world for US$1.79 billion
- Kaby Lake starts strong as Intel retools PC strategy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject managerACT
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCDigital Media / Web Content Management- SquizzNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCIT Support Analyst// Service Desk Support/ Level 1 SupportNSW