Software patents, facing new scrutiny in the U.S., drive innovation and protect huge investments by developers, representatives of software companies said during a Capitol Hill briefing.
About US$4.5 million in grants from the U.S. Department of Commerce and private companies will create a program to link small manufacturers in the U.S. Midwest with supercomputing resources, U.S. officials said Wednesday.
Google is the "world's most attractive employer" based on a survey of 130,000 career seekers with an education in business or engineering, according to Universum, a consulting firm that focuses on employer branding.
P&G's Jim Fortner Ask a Premier 100 IT Leader Jim Fortner
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW