So, what else can Excel do? People ask this question all the time. The answer is "almost anything." Excel has evolved into one of the most versatile programs available. In addition to spreadsheets that calculate everything, it's also a database, a pr...
Microsoft officially announced Microsoft Office for iPad on Thursday, pushing Microsoft's office suite onto the most popular tablet in the market.
Evernote has unveiled a new update for the Web, iOS, and Mac versions of its note-taking service: a new reminders function, which prompts users to make updates and add new notes.
I don't like Gmail...I love Gmail. But I'm not wild about using it from within my Web browser, as I find the interface, well, lacking. (Unattractive and unintuitive are two words that come to mind.)
Calendars 5 for iPhone and iPad (App Store link), currently at version 5.2, is a very good upgrade to Readdle's venerable Calendars+ app. Though released prior to iOS 7, the new $7 app fits right in with the newest version of iOS.
A variety of tools and services can help you keep track of all the stuff you need to take care of in your life. Here, we present the best to-do apps and services for the Android user who has way too many things to do.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (Lotus Notes) 161101/SITA/571Asia
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCWeb Content EditorQLD
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW