So, what else can Excel do? People ask this question all the time. The answer is "almost anything." Excel has evolved into one of the most versatile programs available. In addition to spreadsheets that calculate everything, it's also a database, a pr...
Microsoft officially announced Microsoft Office for iPad on Thursday, pushing Microsoft's office suite onto the most popular tablet in the market.
Evernote has unveiled a new update for the Web, iOS, and Mac versions of its note-taking service: a new reminders function, which prompts users to make updates and add new notes.
I don't like Gmail...I love Gmail. But I'm not wild about using it from within my Web browser, as I find the interface, well, lacking. (Unattractive and unintuitive are two words that come to mind.)
Calendars 5 for iPhone and iPad (App Store link), currently at version 5.2, is a very good upgrade to Readdle's venerable Calendars+ app. Though released prior to iOS 7, the new $7 app fits right in with the newest version of iOS.
A variety of tools and services can help you keep track of all the stuff you need to take care of in your life. Here, we present the best to-do apps and services for the Android user who has way too many things to do.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT