Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
Wireless charging is starting to make headlines, with companies like Samsung pushing the technology in its Galaxy line of smartphones. But did you know wireless charging goes back as far as the early 1900s?
Security issues are darkening the future of home automation and the Internet of things
From unmanned aircraft swarms to space systems, drones are hot.
These are great! But be patient, 'cause they need a bit more time to be fully baked.
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
There's no need for a portable phone charger to be boring -- here are 11 chargers for your smartphone (or tablet) that are both useful and creative.
The Internet of Things is changing simple homes into smart homes, where everything from your lights to your locks can be controlled from your smartphone. Here are a few products that can help you get started.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
HP's annual Discover conference unearths new IT products
3D printed guns, candy and cars top the list.
With so much money to be made selling electronics, many just try to copy what's already successful.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Walking the aisles of the week’s Luxury Technology Show in Manhattan was a little light in the ostentation department. Sadly, luxury doesn’t mean sparkle. But it does include plenty of high-end gadgets from some of the world’s best-known companies
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Security LeadVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- FTOperations Support Analyst (Business Process Improvement) Perm North SydneyNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- TPProcess Business AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW