Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
Wireless charging is starting to make headlines, with companies like Samsung pushing the technology in its Galaxy line of smartphones. But did you know wireless charging goes back as far as the early 1900s?
Security issues are darkening the future of home automation and the Internet of things
From unmanned aircraft swarms to space systems, drones are hot.
These are great! But be patient, 'cause they need a bit more time to be fully baked.
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
There's no need for a portable phone charger to be boring -- here are 11 chargers for your smartphone (or tablet) that are both useful and creative.
The Internet of Things is changing simple homes into smart homes, where everything from your lights to your locks can be controlled from your smartphone. Here are a few products that can help you get started.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
HP's annual Discover conference unearths new IT products
3D printed guns, candy and cars top the list.
With so much money to be made selling electronics, many just try to copy what's already successful.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Walking the aisles of the week’s Luxury Technology Show in Manhattan was a little light in the ostentation department. Sadly, luxury doesn’t mean sparkle. But it does include plenty of high-end gadgets from some of the world’s best-known companies
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC