Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
Wireless charging is starting to make headlines, with companies like Samsung pushing the technology in its Galaxy line of smartphones. But did you know wireless charging goes back as far as the early 1900s?
Security issues are darkening the future of home automation and the Internet of things
From unmanned aircraft swarms to space systems, drones are hot.
These are great! But be patient, 'cause they need a bit more time to be fully baked.
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
There's no need for a portable phone charger to be boring -- here are 11 chargers for your smartphone (or tablet) that are both useful and creative.
The Internet of Things is changing simple homes into smart homes, where everything from your lights to your locks can be controlled from your smartphone. Here are a few products that can help you get started.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
HP's annual Discover conference unearths new IT products
3D printed guns, candy and cars top the list.
With so much money to be made selling electronics, many just try to copy what's already successful.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Walking the aisles of the week’s Luxury Technology Show in Manhattan was a little light in the ostentation department. Sadly, luxury doesn’t mean sparkle. But it does include plenty of high-end gadgets from some of the world’s best-known companies
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW