Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
Wireless charging is starting to make headlines, with companies like Samsung pushing the technology in its Galaxy line of smartphones. But did you know wireless charging goes back as far as the early 1900s?
Security issues are darkening the future of home automation and the Internet of things
From unmanned aircraft swarms to space systems, drones are hot.
These are great! But be patient, 'cause they need a bit more time to be fully baked.
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
There's no need for a portable phone charger to be boring -- here are 11 chargers for your smartphone (or tablet) that are both useful and creative.
The Internet of Things is changing simple homes into smart homes, where everything from your lights to your locks can be controlled from your smartphone. Here are a few products that can help you get started.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
HP's annual Discover conference unearths new IT products
3D printed guns, candy and cars top the list.
With so much money to be made selling electronics, many just try to copy what's already successful.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Walking the aisles of the week’s Luxury Technology Show in Manhattan was a little light in the ostentation department. Sadly, luxury doesn’t mean sparkle. But it does include plenty of high-end gadgets from some of the world’s best-known companies
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This new model for quantum circuits is like a 5-decker sandwich
- Dell stops selling Android devices
- IBM and Cisco will make Watson into a virtual workmate
- Time is short to stop expansion of FBI hacking, senator says
- Over 100 DDoS botnets built using Linux malware for embedded devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia